Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-18-2019, 01:44 PM  
Banned

Top gun trailer

Couldn't find a thread.

https://youtu.be/qSqVVswa420
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-23-2022, 03:24 PM   #271
Supporter

This guys videos are awesome. The realism on DCS is fantastic.

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2022, 04:00 PM   #272
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
This guys videos are awesome. The realism on DCS is fantastic.

HAHAHA! Yeah, that was about what I figured.

"I'm in good shape here....nevermind"

Now there is something to be said for the fact that the opponent, even when sidled alongside him, still KNEW the Tomcat was an aggressor. That wasn't the case in the movie.

But yeah, sad to say and sorry to report that the other SU involved in that fight would've made short work of a Tomcat.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2022, 04:03 PM   #273
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
HAHAHA! Yeah, that was about what I figured.

"I'm in good shape here....nevermind"

Now there is something to be said for the fact that the opponent, even when sidled alongside him, still KNEW the Tomcat was an aggressor. That wasn't the case in the movie.

But yeah, sad to say and sorry to report that the other SU involved in that fight would've made short work of a Tomcat.
Check out more of his vids. He managed to defeat a SU-57 with an F-16 by using terrain. There's a ton more stuff out there. Quality entertainment!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2022, 06:07 PM   #274
Forever Royal

Top gun trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Coming to paramount plus tomorrow apparently. Definitely worth seeing in theaters while you can.

Not a surprise but this isn’t true. It’s available to buy through streaming now but that’s it. There is no date for when it’ll be on Paramount, which sucks, but I can’t blame them given they have a 7 day free trial that everyone would do, me included, just to watch the movie then bail.

Blu Ray is November 1st which is probably when you will be able to rent it but I’d guess it would still be a while after that before you can watch it for “free” on Paramount.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-25-2022, 09:18 AM   #275

Quote:
Check out more of his vids. He managed to defeat a SU-57 with an F-16 by using terrain. There's a ton more stuff out there. Quality entertainment!
You utter, utter bastard...

I've spent the last 24 hours mainlining this shit and now I want to go drop $1,000 on a rig to play this game (and lose. Often. And badly).

His RIO randomly punching out on him every now and again just kinda cracks me up.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 09:32 AM   #276
Supporter

Quote:

I've spent the last 24 hours mainlining this shit and now I want to go drop $1,000 on a rig to play this game (and lose. Often. And badly).

His RIO randomly punching out on him every now and again just kinda cracks me up.
Dude, I've withheld so far with the simple fact that those guys are REALLY good at flying simulated combat and I'd get annihilated.

Still, I wanted to be a fighter pilot until the Air Force said my eyesight wasn't good enough at 18. Went civilian instead.

This looks really awesome.
Old 08-26-2022, 02:12 PM   #277

Quote:
Dude, I've withheld so far with the simple fact that those guys are REALLY good at flying simulated combat and I'd get annihilated.

Still, I wanted to be a fighter pilot until the Air Force said my eyesight wasn't good enough at 18. Went civilian instead.

This looks really awesome.
I used to try the more simulation oriented flying games back in the mid/late 90s and I never did get the hang of energy management. Put me on a stupid Nintendo game with unlimited thrust and I could win just fine.

But anytime I set the sliders to realistic on the PC games (don't even recall what they were), I'd have that thing in a stall or going about 45 mph and getting shot out of the sky as quick as a hiccup.

But yeah - these guys would absolutely eviscerate me. And just about anyone else for that matter. But given a little bit of time and especially if I committed myself to a particular jet first (probably an F-16 for ease of entry), I could probably get to average in a reasonable amount of time.
Old 08-27-2022, 01:46 PM   #278

So now that this is on Paramount, the ripping services have much better copies.

So a reminder that M4UHD.TV has pretty much any movie you'd ever want to see. I recommend installing the Amazon Silk Internet app due to its popup blocker and you can stream to your TV in whatever format your internet can handle.

Enjoy, lads.
Old 08-27-2022, 07:28 PM   #279
Supporter

Quote:

Right?

I haven't been on for 24 hours but I've wasted waaaay too much time watching simulated fights.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2022, 07:34 PM   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Right?

I haven't been on for 24 hours but I've wasted waaaay too much time watching simulated fights.
I went ahead and bought Ace Combat 7 for the ol’ PS4.

Maybe it will be enough to sate my desire to shoot shit down with Phoenix missiles. Or yell ‘Fox Two!’ and ‘splash one mig’.

I hope so. I can justify the $20. I can’t justify the cost of a combat simulator.
Old 08-27-2022, 07:52 PM   #281
Supporter

Quote:

Maybe it will be enough to sate my desire to shoot shit down with Phoenix missiles. Or yell ‘Fox Two!’ and ‘splash one mig’.

I hope so. I can justify the $20. I can’t justify the cost of a combat simulator.

Nice. I'm probably not good for it. I can't keep track of the vectors over 3 dimensions anyway so it would probably be a waste of time.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2022, 01:48 PM   #282
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Not a surprise but this isn’t true. It’s available to buy through streaming now but that’s it. There is no date for when it’ll be on Paramount, which sucks, but I can’t blame them given they have a 7 day free trial that everyone would do, me included, just to watch the movie then bail.

Blu Ray is November 1st which is probably when you will be able to rent it but I’d guess it would still be a while after that before you can watch it for “free” on Paramount.
Yeah I found this out after I posted it. Hollywood reporter article said it was but was disappointed when I saw it wasn't on there. Hopefully soon
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-30-2022, 12:13 PM   #283
Supporter

Quote:

I started pricing together a PC to run DCS. One was for VR, the other IR tracking.

Mind you, when I do something, I do it NICE.

OLED monitor or VR rig, I5, 3800 card (maybe 3900), MB, ram, HOTAS controls, rudder, christ, jesus, **** me, etc.

It turns out that 5-6k is the running total to enter the game comfortably.

Yeah, no. I'll watch Growling Sidewider on youtube just like my 10 year old son.
Old 08-30-2022, 03:38 PM   #284
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Hahaha i just bought it a few weeks ago for the PC. Loved it as a kid. These days i have a real hard time with the dog fighting. Im ****ing upside down and all sorts of different directions trying to track an enemy fighter. And this is an arcade style simulator. Good god...f it were a real simulator i'd be fooked.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2022, 03:41 PM   #285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Hahaha i just bought it a few weeks ago for the PC. Loved it as a kid. These days i have a real hard time with the dog fighting. Im ****ing upside down and all sorts of different directions trying to track an enemy fighter. And this is an arcade style simulator. Good god...f it were a real simulator i'd be fooked.
Growling Sidewinder has intimidated me enough that its still in the wrapping and I'm sticking with some NASCAR Heat 5 until I can build my own Cup team and win a championship with it.

Gotta have goals and know your limitations.

Is there a dedicated dogfight mode? Because that's all I really want to do - just go select an F-14 and attack a computer opponent.