Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-06-2024, 09:45 AM  
Veteran

Let's talk about the Bengals (week 2)

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 09-06-2024 at 10:03 AM..
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old Today, 09:55 AM   #271
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I don't know that I would agree with that.
Oh I would.

Shakir/Kincaid ain't Kelce/Rice

Hell, Keon Coleman may not be Justin Watson.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:52 AM   #272

Seems like Chiefs reporters have nothing to do but report on the status of Hollywood Brown a half dozen times per day. We know he's not playing. I'm really not concerned. It isn't "grim news", or "not looking good". We're fine, stop trying to make it more than it is.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #273
MVP

The chiefs should take this opportunity to bury the Bengals. Andy needs to keep his foot on the gas this game. Don't go into our vanilla offense like he did against the Ravens. This is a team that needs to be shut up and humiliated for the future psychological edge. Show them exactly how unprepared they are to complete this year.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:30 AM   #274
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh I would.

Shakir/Kincaid ain't Kelce/Rice

Hell, Keon Coleman may not be Justin Watson.
Well...yeah. Actually, now that I think about it, you're probably right. I forgot Rice. I just couldn't help but remember all the drops from guys like MVS and Toney.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.