Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-12-2024, 09:17 AM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
a shotgun?
seriously, he's shitting all over you.

I'd burn down his home, **** and then cook his chickens, shit in his garbage cans, do his sister, then his mother and then his wife and if that didn't work I'd stash and oz of blow on his and rate him out.

No mother****er coming to my piece of earth, disrespecting it and walking away unscathed.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 06:14 AM   #3
Who's the masta???

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick View Post
I have a neighbor who does some wild stuff. Had a firepit in my yard, parks in my yard, has his trash cans on my property line.

I had no issues with any of that, until he comes to me and asks me to get my dogs to use the bathroom on the other side of my yard because they are going "too close to his yard and his house".

After that, I told him to get all of his stuff off the property line, but I'm still trying to find a solution to blocking him from walking into my yard. Thinking about a fence and some privacy bushes to really divide the line and make sure he stops putting these trash cans in my yard and stops walking through it.
You need to knock on his front door, when he answers, drop a deuce on his front porch while maintaining eye contact to establish dominance. Then when he starts to speak, tell him to shut his manpleaser and to respect your property.
MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 07:10 AM   #4
It was not a fair catch

#1 rule. Dont be an asshole. What makes people think they can take over others property?

THen why is it so difficult to call out the asshole. My friend the city cop said that is what they do and are here to help take care of that. It helps to be a low end city employee.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 07:17 AM   #5
Veteran

Damn sure glad I live in the middle of a quarter section after reading this thread
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-24-2021, 11:28 AM   #6
Fight, build, win!

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 11:59 AM   #7
MY LITTLE #15

Great question for a real estate attorney. I work for one who handles this type of thing, but Missouri law isn't Kansas law. These types of attorneys are usually hourly based (vs. contingent), and may or may not do free consultations. It would definitely be worth a call to find out, though.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 03:26 PM   #8
Fight, build, win!

I had an instrument operator got a call, his wife told him to come to bale her out of the Cass county jail. I took him straight to the jail waited for him and his wife to come back and run them both home.
She was still mad and cussing a storm all the way till they got home. Well what had happened is she had cats that were killing mice and birds and leaving them on the porch to the back sliding glass door. She would put them in a bag walk around to back corner property behind a shed and dump them into my co-workers yard. She confronted her and she would lie and deny. Well she got photos and a video camera of the dirty work then confronted. Went to the door with the evidence of pictures and had the camera for playback. The woman called her a ****. Then Kaboom knocked the lights out and some teeth. A one-punch dropped to the floor.

She was a tiny petit Country girl but a stick of dynamite. They lost in court had to pay doctors bills and damages. She was told to keep the dead animals on her property and dispose of them properly. They moved within the year lol.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 03:40 PM   #9
Fight, build, win!

I've been told that courts really get backed up due to property line disputes. One of the reasons the states have chosen to pay fence observers. Most of the counties have done away with the county surveyor. Even Cities have reduced their engineering staffs and just hire a consulting engineer. Their Survey staff is skeleton now mostly just archivists and record section corners and update city network control and benchmarks. They cant do boundary as the state says it's a conflict of interest.

I know I've done my share of boundary disputes usually court-appointed. We don't often seek them out. We are an on-call surveyor for most of the railroads that travel through Kansas and Missouri. That means doing accident scene surveys for lawsuits usually at Railroad x-ings really especially hate those.
Old 06-24-2021, 05:36 PM   #10
Mindful Taoist German

I need to read this whole thing.

I'm the last ****er in my neighborhood not to sell to the school district. They aren't happy about it and want to dig up one whole side of my property to build a wall. If I don't have to, by law, I'm not going to. I'll have to take some pics this weekend...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 06:16 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I need to read this whole thing.

I'm the last ****er in my neighborhood not to sell to the school district. They aren't happy about it and want to dig up one whole side of my property to build a wall. If I don't have to, by law, I'm not going to. I'll have to take some pics this weekend...
The local university and hospital have bought so much land in my neighboring town its not even funny. Three restaurants got torn down this year alone. Two of them were leased so didn't have much to fight. But one was owned and had sworn they were going to not sell. Two other restaurants are in the same boat but the city is almost assuredly going to vote to force them to sell using eminent domain laws.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-24-2021, 08:37 PM   #12
Elway be drinkin' again

growing up in cental kansas-
had a neighbor who had rose bushes growing 3 or 4' into our yard. Scratched my legs every time I ran the mower ( 2 stroke Lawnboy pusher) by them.

I took it upon myself, a wise 15 years old at time, to dump some full strenght "weed-B-gone" on them. Took care of the rose bushes. 1 month later I ended up having to dig up a 5'x12'x4' deep trench, replace the soil and plant new bushes.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:33 AM   #13
It was not a fair catch

Neighbor was pushing snow into my yard again. With his four wheeler which is illegal.
snow from his property and the road

I went out and called him out on it.

I was verbally abused and insulted.

Why am I the asshole when he is trespassing and violating city codes?

I am just calling the police on him from now on.
And serving him with a cease and desist letter.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 10:36 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Neighbor was pushing snow into my yard again. With his four wheeler which is illegal.
snow from his property and the road

I went out and called him out on it.

I was verbally abused and insulted.

Why am I the asshole when he is trespassing and violating city codes?

I am just calling the police on him from now on.
And serving him with a cease and desist letter.
Or just move somewhere it doesn't snow.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:06 AM   #15
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Or just move somewhere it doesn't snow.
Its my house. I will out stay him. if dumbass and fruit cake bitch decide to procreate, they will leave. They dont like the school district.