Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2019, 06:47 PM  
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Do You Fund The Tits?

So girl has a nice little butt and a happy box. Butt the tits are not there. She's not asking but I'm thinking of funding the enhancement.
Best way to bring this up? Is it insulting?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:10 PM   #271
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Not surprising. Boob jobs aren’t “cool” anymore. Lots of women having theirs removed.
Do you mean reduced/modified/ reconstructed as removed just doesn't seem to be something I want to look at/ touch.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:18 PM   #272
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
would you like it if your girl told you you could use a few extra inches and she'd fund the operation for it
It didnt bother me as much as I thought it would.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:18 PM   #273
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Not surprising. Boob jobs aren’t “cool” anymore. Lots of women having theirs removed.
BTW next time you are here hit Chino Bandido or the Hermosa Inn, depending on your inclination.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:29 PM   #274
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
It didnt bother me as much as I thought it would.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:54 PM   #275
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Why does this not surprise me???
My friend's sister also works in his office and sleeps with him from time to time. She has had fabulous work done by him, if I do say so myself. Dude has the life.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:01 PM   #276
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Here's the other thing: go silicone under the muscle. They sit up well, and they're pretty damned soft. Also, whatever size you think you want, you should probably add another 100-200ccs.

My wife originally thought she'd go with 400. Initially, she thought 600 sounded ridiculous. She went with 700.
Do you ever stop spouting all your worldly knowledge long enough to actually **** her?!?!?!?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:08 PM   #277
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
would you like it if your girl told you you could use a few extra inches and she'd fund the operation for it
If such a thing existed, I cannot imagine the endgame. Head injuries would skyrocket from tripping over ourselves.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 01:11 AM   #278
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
So girl has a nice little butt and a happy box. Butt the tits are not there. She's not asking but I'm thinking of funding the enhancement.
Best way to bring this up? Is it insulting?
Talk her into going to a strip club.. The subject can come up innocently.

If your willing to pay for one tit.. I promise she'll pay for the other...
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 01:16 AM   #279
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Thanks bro. You and Hamas have both offered up solid practical advice. What it's come down to is she doesn't want to lose nipple sensitivity so we're going to leave it as it is. She's never had problems turning heads and though she indulges me for the most part this one isn't happening.
Well ****.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:46 AM   #280
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
My wife's a solid D. And they've held up remarkably well over the years, too.

How did no one yet ask........

PHOTOS???
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 09:32 AM   #281
MVP

MTGA
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-22-2019, 09:49 AM   #282
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Why do girls with small titties talk so much? It's not like they have a lot to get off their chest.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:39 AM   #283
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Do you ever stop spouting all your worldly knowledge long enough to actually **** her?!?!?!?
Unfortunately, they're gone thanks to the Big C. Only got to enjoy them for about a year.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:42 AM   #284
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Unfortunately, they're gone thanks to the Big C. Only got to enjoy them for about a year.
Oh. Shit.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:16 PM   #285
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
My friend's sister also works in his office and sleeps with him from time to time. She has had fabulous work done by him, if I do say so myself. Dude has the life.
Did she just whip them out and show you? Did you beg and grovel? My experience is that they will do so unprovoked, sometimes in public places.

One of my ex SO's was with me at a bar when three gals popped theirs out for comparison. I did my best BC Bodyguard slow gaze with head-turn and failed badly.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.