Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2024, 03:08 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '24/'25 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-16-2024, 07:42 PM   #271
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Have we ever had a starting 5 where everyone could shoot the 3 like that?

Maybe Tharpe, Selden, Wiggins, Ellis, and Embiid?

None of them were “great” shooters though. Embiid also barely shot the 3 back then.

Jay Wright would love this.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 07:45 PM   #272
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
PG - Dajuan Harris
SG - Jaxson Robinson
SF - Rylan Griffen
PF - AJ Storr
C - Hunter Dickinson

PF - KJ Adams
SG - Zeke Mayo
C - Flory Bidunga
SG - Elmarko Jackson
SG - Jamari McDowell
PF - Zach Clemence

Good lord.
KJ is gonna start
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 07:50 PM   #273
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
KJ is gonna start
Probably but I hope not.

Would be nice to see him go from 33.5 mpg to 24.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 04:49 AM   #274
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
PG - Dajuan Harris
SG - Jaxson Robinson
SF - Rylan Griffen
PF - AJ Storr
C - Hunter Dickinson

PF - KJ Adams
SG - Zeke Mayo
C - Flory Bidunga
SG - Elmarko Jackson
SG - Jamari McDowell
PF - Zach Clemence

Good lord.
One of these is not like the other
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-24-2024, 06:14 PM   #275
Perpetual Mediocrity

As the NCAA's withdrawal deadline approaches, teams have indicated Furphy has only worked out for spots in the lottery. His decision whether to return to Kansas will likely go down to the wire, depending on how the coming days go and whether he likes his options. Scouts have been intrigued by Furphy's mix of size, skill and smooth athleticism, particularly at his age and early stage of physical development.

https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...p-25-prospects
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-30-2024, 05:36 AM   #276
BOOM!1!

Furphy officially gone, to nobody's surprise.

I sure hope he turns into something.

While I really dislike the NBA I'll always watch if there are some Jayhawks playing.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 09:58 AM   #277
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
Furphy officially gone, to nobody's surprise.

I sure hope he turns into something.

While I really dislike the NBA I'll always watch if there are some Jayhawks playing.
I would like to have seen Furphy another year in a Jayhawk uniform, but the lack of NIL for international players put that in the very low likelihood category.

Best of luck to the young man.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-30-2024, 10:01 AM   #278

The draft is just so so bad this year. He would’ve been dumb to come back.

I’ll always remember Sherron being a fringe first round pick after his sophomore and junior years, then going undrafted. A lot of Damon Stoudamire comps.

If you can be a first round pick (especially lottery), just go. The chance might not be there the next year.

The Blake Griffin’s who really elevate their stock (when they would’ve been first rounders anyway) are pretty rare.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2024, 11:43 AM   #279
MVP

Especially if you are blocked from receiving NIL cash which is just so dumb
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-30-2024, 12:19 PM   #280
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’ll always remember Sherron being a fringe first round pick after his sophomore and junior years, then going undrafted. A lot of Damon Stoudamire comps.
My recollection was that Sherron ate himself out of being drafted
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-30-2024, 12:22 PM   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
My recollection was that Sherron ate himself out of being drafted
Probably had something to do with it. He wasn’t near as explosive his senior year.

Would’ve been wise to go after the Title or maybe his junior year.

Having too much tape or exposure really seems to hurt your draft stock, unless you’re an otherworldly talent.
Old 05-30-2024, 12:22 PM   #282
MVP

If I was scraping change together to get a 5 piece nugget and two jr bacon cheesburgers at the Wendy's drive-thru on 6th and Iowa in 1997 and someone came up to my car and knocked on the window and said if you leave college right now I'll pay you 12 million dollars I'd still go through the drive thru and get my food. But then drive away

just saying Wendy's dollar menu for poor college kids is top tier
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-30-2024, 01:09 PM   #283
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
The draft is just so so bad this year. He would’ve been dumb to come back.

If you can be a first round pick (especially lottery), just go. The chance might not be there the next year.

The Blake Griffin’s who really elevate their stock (when they would’ve been first rounders anyway) are pretty rare.
What's honestly frustrating about Furphy leaving, probably for the reasons you said, is that basically every other fringe guy returned to school for NIL I guess. You would have thought a weak draft would hurt most teams with fringe NBA guys but instead everyone returned and it will be a deep year for the top 10.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-30-2024, 02:57 PM   #284
BOOM!1!

I'm a very casual NBA fan.

But, I sure wish there were more Jayhawks in the league to root for.

Obviously Embiid being the cream of the crop, and Gradey potentially balling out his sophomore year in the league.

Everyone else is just meh.

Here's hoping Furphy continues to develop and can be a solid role player in the league.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 02:58 PM   #285
MVP

Sounds like someone is not watching Nuggets games and seeing the glory that is Braun