Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-18-2015, 09:43 AM  
left blank intentionally

Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach

Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce ****ing Arians and Tom ****ing Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.

Last edited by rabblerouser; 02-12-2021 at 01:34 PM..
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:14 PM   #2821
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Will Andy ever learn from his mistakes? Seems a tad bit late to be doing that.
It's been 30 yrs.

I doubt he's suddenly going to decide to switch it up after all this time.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:14 PM   #2822
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Will Andy ever learn from his mistakes? Seems a tad bit late to be doing that.
No - we have to win blowouts or risk this stuff happening every time.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 04:16 PM   #2823
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
How about well this is what I usually do, i'll just do the opposite next time. Can't be any worse.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:16 PM   #2824
In Search of a Life

I mean who felt good when we got the ball at 1:34 or w/e left?

I knew we'd run it 3 times and they'd get the ball back - maybe down 8 pts. but plenty of time vs. our suddenly shitty again D.

I feel like we have a better chance to win the game if we're down 5 in that spot instead of up 5. Even with the ball on their 20.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 04:18 PM   #2825
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:

I knew we'd run it 3 times and they'd get the ball back - maybe down 8 pts. but plenty of time vs. our suddenly shitty again D.

I feel like we have a better chance to win the game if we're down 5 in that spot instead of up 5. Even with the ball on their 20.
That's exactly how I felt, but didn't think it would actually happen. I need to condition myself better and rethink everything I know about football in those situations with Andy coaching.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:18 PM   #2826
MVP

Quote:

SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:18 PM   #2827
MVP

Quote:

I felt good after that pass to Hill. Then the next 15 plays happened.
Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:18 PM   #2828
MVP

Quote:
Let's say you give a coach a choice:

On 4th and 1 - you could kick a 3pt FG which gives you an 80% chance to take an 8 pt. lead, and a 20% chance to give them the ball back at the 30 with a 5 pt lead.

OR on 4th and 1 - there's a special magical FG which gives you 4 points and effectively wins the game. What's more - you have a 90% chance of success and if you miss they get the ball back at the 23 with 5 pt. lead.

Every coach would take the magical field goal. And knowing this magical FG was available and gets more likely with every inch they get closer to a 1st down - you probably run it every time on 3rd and 2.

See where I'm going with this?

Yet coaches play for the unmagical FG - because points.
Of course this is correct. All the other criticisms of Reid are lame -- He called a great game with a less than 100% Mahomes and a beat-up line -- but this old school BS he did here was unforgivable. This is Vermeil 2.0 -- a great offensive coach who refuses to play the probabilities and be aggressive in these situations DESPITE having such a bad D that these decisions should be no-brainers.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:19 PM   #2829
Supporter

Quote:
So long as we remember, in the playoffs a 4 TD lead STILL isn't a blowout yet.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:21 PM   #2830
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
So long as we remember, in the playoffs a 4 TD lead STILL isn't a blowout yet.
Oh my god. You are correct.

He ran the ball 7 times in the 2nd half that game.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:43 PM   #2831
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The Chiefs completely dominated the Titans outside of two plays.

Please kill yourself.
I'm sure this post will prove to have aged normally in later posts when you explain how we won everything except the score.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:46 PM   #2832

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
If the Chiefs win the SB with Reid as head coach, he'll be my favorite HC of all time.

I don't think he will win a SB.

Dude can't even beat the Titans. He's going to lose this game today, mostly because Pennel is inactive and Henry is warming up...
But he'll blame himself and hold nobody accountable... That's why players love him, no accountability on their part (from the coach)..

I'm b4, "there was that one time he benched that one dude..."
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:47 PM   #2833

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I wouldn't even post in this thread before, but that idiot ****'s cutesy ass play calling on that 3rd and 2 play was inexcusable. Dumbest ****ing thing I've ever seen in football in my life.
Hey, it's OK, I'm sure he took responsibility. That makes it all OK...
Old 11-10-2019, 04:48 PM   #2834

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Come ****ing defend this guy somebody....

I ****ING DARE YOU...
Old 11-10-2019, 04:48 PM   #2835

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzie04 View Post
It’s time for Andy to go. He runs too loose of a ship. His teams are too undisciplined to win anything of substance
I'm not going to disagree with any of this...