Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:26 PM   #2806
SuperBowl or bust

That makes us +3 on the comp pick formula, right?

Allegreti
Townsend
Gay

Probably a 5th and a couple 6ths.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:29 PM   #2807
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Marquez Valdes-Scantling
Donovan Peoples-Jones

It only makes sense.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:30 PM   #2808
The man you could post like.

I do wonder what price point it would take (if we haven't already reached it) for Veach to pivot off trading Sneed and extend him instead. The prices at WR are nonsensical now. You could keep a true lockdown corner like Sneed for 5+ years and you're not far off from the prices of WR3s on the market. It's just ****ing asinine how badly that one market has inflated.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 06:32 PM   #2809
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
I do wonder what price point it would take (if we haven't already reached it) for Veach to pivot off trading Sneed and extend him instead. The prices at WR are nonsensical now. You could keep a true lockdown corner like Sneed for 5+ years and you're not far off from the prices of WR3s on the market. It's just ****ing asinine how badly that one market has inflated.
More than what Jaylon Johnson got paid if I had to guess.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:34 PM   #2810

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Why? Jaylon Johnson is 2 years younger and received 2nd team All Pro honors.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:35 PM   #2811
MVP

Quote:
I am willing to bet there is some definite pivoting going on. With Sneed coming out and making the comments he did, maybe both sides are seeing the market isn’t what they hoped and they can come to an agreement.

I’m still holding out hope. I think Sneed is way more important than people realize.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:35 PM   #2812
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
That Johnson contract is the rub.

It’s just damn hard to say Sneed doesn’t deserve at least that. You can use age against him and the knee I guess, but it’s kinda on the other teams to say that — not the Chiefs.

But if the best another team is offering right now was down around $16m per? Depending on the trade compensation that’s on the table, you gotta think about it.

I just think they aren’t turning down a 2, and I see no way they don’t get a 2. They’re playing the market right to where some teams are gonna feel like it’s the only way to sure up the position for themselves.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 06:39 PM   #2813
MVP

Quote:
Why? Jaylon Johnson is 2 years younger and received 2nd team All Pro honors.
That doesn't mean he was better. Johnson has been more consistent in coverage year over year in terms of completion percentage against and such, but far less in run support, blitzing, etc. There isn't a better press player in the league I don't think.

I'd say he's going to match or exceed that deal. I don't know if he tops the market but he could. Johnson was 19 per, top of market is 21 per. Not much difference.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:41 PM   #2814
In Search of a Life

Sneed is great, the issue is, the Chiefs need a LT and a WR and already have an elite CB and some young guys they like.

Sometimes, it just is what it is.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:42 PM   #2815

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
That doesn't mean he was better. Johnson has been more consistent in coverage year over year in terms of completion percentage against and such, but far less in run support, blitzing, etc. There isn't a better press player in the league I don't think.

I'd say he's going to match or exceed that deal. I don't know if he tops the market but he could. Johnson was 19 per, top of market is 21 per. Not much difference.
Sure, let's say 18 million low end 21 million high end AAV then. I'm not seeing any point in not extending him anymore when most of that money is going to a 3rd tier WR, ESPECIALLY if teams want to be stingy with picks.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:44 PM   #2816

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Sneed is great, the issue is, the Chiefs need a LT and a WR and already have an elite CB and some young guys they like.

Sometimes, it just is what it is.
Yeah, we obviously need both, but the market at both is untenable right now. The one wild card is Tyron Smith, but I expect some team will end up giving him a hefty 1 year deal that we won't match.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:45 PM   #2817
MVP

Quote:
Sure, let's say 18 million low end 21 million high end AAV then. I'm not seeing any point in not extending him anymore when most of that money is going to a 3rd tier WR, ESPECIALLY if teams want to be stingy with picks.
I can't say I disagree. If the Chiefs can keep that 1st year hit down to like 10m, even on an 4/84 deal, then they are doing ok. We'd have to move some cap again next year but they can make it work if they want it to.

Something tells me Veach wants more ammunition in this draft and my fat gut tells me he wants to take advantage of a great OT class and fix that shit for the long-term.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:46 PM   #2818
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah, we obviously need both, but the market at both is untenable right now. The one wild card is Tyron Smith, but I expect some team will end up giving him a hefty 1 year deal that we won't match.
The cap's gone up, the salaries have gone up. It was always gonna be this way.

Have you seen what some of the interior OL are getting?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:47 PM   #2819
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Idk what did you tell me Billay?
3 and 5 for Sneed
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:49 PM   #2820
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
3 and 5 for Sneed
Not happening, but if it did, it wouldn't be for a 3rd next year.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.