Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2023, 09:31 PM   #2806
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
We need to petition this guy to press charges. Can we fly a banner?
We want Tyreek playing all 17 games this year.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2023, 09:53 PM   #2807
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Maybe the Chiefs knew something. Veach is sitting pretty damn good
Maybe it's the same damned marina guy that lipped off to Kareem Hunt?
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-20-2023, 10:13 PM   #2808
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Well, let’s point out that OP said “possible” and “junior.” Which isn’t a clear indictment.

But let’s remember that at ~28 years old Hill probably has as many or even more career red flags than AB did at that age.

I think it’s a reach comparison, but I also don’t entirely trust Hill’s judgment and am glad we have no exposure to his stupidity and behavior anymore.
Not to be BRC but I'll be BRC- Several yesrs ago I was bartending at a hotel bar and these coaches from a successful JUCO program sit at my bar. They were in town for some coaching convention. Anyway after a few drinks we start talking I find out what school they coach at and I bring up a kid they coached who had just committed to Nebraska. They tell me he's going to be the next Luke Kuechly (lol) they rave about how hes one of the best players they've ever seen. So i ask who's the best JUCO player they've ever seen. They said Tyreek Hill but one coach said he also had a ton of red flags. I thought he was alluding to the OSU incident. Its sad to say but even with just that incident was that really enough to drop him to the 6th round? Seems like theres guys who've done more that got drafted higher. The Chiefs locker room seems like a real close family and it didn't really seem like anyone was upset when he got traded.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 10:46 PM   #2809
World's Best Boss

I truly wish I could find the clip - but nothing, and I mean nothing, tops that video of Tyreek chasing down and tackling that 10 year old kid who was playing with NFL players on a make a wish type deal. It was one of the most surreal things I have ever watched and the kids parents were really upset about it.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2023, 01:48 AM
kevrunner
This message has been deleted by kevrunner.
Old 06-21-2023, 02:06 AM
kevrunner
This message has been deleted by kevrunner. Reason: Found The Video and Posted New Link
Old 06-21-2023, 06:23 AM
kevrunner
This message has been deleted by kevrunner.
Old 06-21-2023, 06:33 AM   #2810
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Also, something about that one show on STARZ that nobody watches
Popcorn fart movie reference.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2023, 06:38 AM   #2811
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I truly wish I could find the clip - but nothing, and I mean nothing, tops that video of Tyreek chasing down and tackling that 10 year old kid who was playing with NFL players on a make a wish type deal. It was one of the most surreal things I have ever watched and the kids parents were really upset about it.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 06:40 AM   #2812
Veteran

I'll be that they can come to some sort of 'agreement' on this.

Cha-Ching! $$$

I'm glad he is gone; he was fun to watch however I'm glad he's someone else's problem.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-21-2023, 02:05 PM   #2813
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post

ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-21-2023, 02:53 PM   #2814
Veteran

So Tyreek assaulted a guy huh?
UK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-21-2023, 02:55 PM   #2815
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Chief View Post
So Tyreek assaulted a guy huh?
At least he’s upgraded from pregnant women and kids….
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 03:36 PM   #2816
In Search of a Life

Newly uncovered footage of the assault:

Spoiler!
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2023, 11:48 PM   #2817
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
It was very tough to find, I had to do some serious searching. Kurt Warner is the QB.

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 12:06 AM   #2818
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post
It was very tough to find, I had to do some serious searching. Kurt Warner is the QB.

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Holy ****. REP!

For context, this video came to light after a man who claimed to be this kid’s Dad tweeted out that Tyreek tackled his son at a charity event. After getting called out as a liar the guy posted the video. The tweets got taken down soon after (and scrubbed from a lot of places), but I found a place where someone copied the tweets. The parents completely pissed off reaction (also check the caption on the insta video) is the thing that always made this whole thing super surreal to me. Stuff like this just does not happen in the era of the NFL's hyperfocused PR.

Just utterly surreal to watch accompanied with Tyreek’s “can’t let him score” comment.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 06-22-2023 at 10:24 AM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 02:57 AM   #2819
Why so serious?

That's absolutely outrageous. It's not like he even pulls the kid's flag - he just goes for the legs and trips him....

Great work tracking that down, guys.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2023, 08:42 AM   #2820
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
That's absolutely outrageous. It's not like he even pulls the kid's flag - he just goes for the legs and trips him....

Great work tracking that down, guys.
Giving him a little benefit of the doubt, it's POSSIBLE that he was trying to "fake" tackle like another guy just before it in the video and clipped the kid just enough to trip him up. But yeah, not a good look.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.