Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-16-2018, 05:23 PM  
Please squeeze

****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****

Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:43 AM   #2761
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea somebody is butthurt
It's pro sports, of course he's the enemy now?

Quote:
And the Clippers have a solid team around Kawhi and George. Much better than the one the Lakers will have around 35 y/o Lebron and AD who’s never won shit.
What is this solid team? They literally just traded their 3rd and 4th best players (Gallinari and SGA) away in this deal. Lou Williams is a no-defense playing inefficient chucker whose shit doesn't work in the playoffs and Patrick Beverley/Mo Harkness are mediocre role players. Kawhi has his work cut out for him with this group, it's not the fully formed defensive force that the Raptors were this past season.

As you'd expect, I'm taking the Lakers in this coming season.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:43 AM   #2762
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I don't even know if he could match what the Clippers offered even if he wanted to (and I doubt he did for the very reasons you stated).

Agreed. Clippers gave up a ton so they better win now because they have no future picks for awhile. Also PG just had both of his shoulders operated on so who knows if he will be the same player that he was.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:43 AM   #2763
MVP

What's really impressive is that Kawhi did all of this silently without any of these media gas bags tipping any of this. I can't think of another superstar in all of sports that would be able to do all this without any leaks.

Him recruiting PG to silently force a trade with OKC. OKC for whatever reason not leaking it? (At that point what does OKC have to lose?) Then Kawhi forcing the Raptors and Clippers to bid against eachother with OKC in a trade for PG like an episode of Storage Wars.

Haha the Lakers never had a chance cause they had no assets left. And now they are just signing literal bums with that money cause there's nothing left.
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:44 AM   #2764
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
It's pro sports, of course he's the enemy now?

What is this solid team? They literally just traded their 3rd and 4th best players (Gallinari and SGA) away in this deal. Lou Williams is a no-defense playing inefficient chucker whose shit doesn't work in the playoffs and Patrick Beverley/Mo Harkness are mediocre role players.

I'm taking the Lakers.
You're being irrational.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:48 AM   #2765
MVP

Trez Harrell is just as good Pascal Siakam.

Siakam is so overrated on this board it's not even funny. Raptors are done. Back to winning 30 games for them.
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:50 AM   #2766
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
You're being irrational.
Point out where I'm wrong and I'm happy to discuss.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:50 AM   #2767
Andy Reid Supporter

This is the bad part about the NBA. Players have too much power and teams continuously get ****ed over again and again and again.

The NFL structure isn’t perfect but it’s a hell of a lot better
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 07:51 AM   #2768
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
Trez Harrell is just as good Pascal Siakam.

Siakam is so overrated on this board it's not even funny. Raptors are done. Back to winning 30 games for them.
lol the Raptors winning a title last month really pissed you off
Old 07-06-2019, 07:51 AM   #2769
Please squeeze

I'm thinking if Klay wasn't hurt GS is probably still the best team in the West.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:53 AM   #2770
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I'm thinking if Klay wasn't hurt GS is probably still the best team in the West.
As much as it pains me to say, they're the value pick right now if you're looking at the odds. +1100 is a steal considering Klay will be back by the spring.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:55 AM   #2771
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
Haha the Lakers never had a chance cause they had no assets left. And now they are just signing literal bums with that money cause there's nothing left.
Danny Green was 13th in the league in Real Plus Minus last year. I'll gladly take that if I'm LeBron.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:57 AM   #2772
#RIPAce

So Paul George has to be public enemy #1 in OKC right now?
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:59 AM   #2773
Please squeeze

Quote:
As much as it pains me to say, they're the value pick right now if you're looking at the odds. +1100 is a steal considering Klay will be back by the spring.

If they can get into the playoffs they will have a pretty good chance to get to the WCF I think. Getting in is going to be the challenge with how stacked the WC is though. They can also trade Russell after Dec 15th
Old 07-06-2019, 08:02 AM   #2774
Please squeeze

Lakers signed Quinn Cook. Seems to me the Lakers need to bring back Rondo.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:07 AM   #2775
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Lakers signed Quinn Cook. Seems to me the Lakers need to bring back Rondo.
I don't want the Lakers to have anything to do with Rondo. Quinn Cook is a good signing, though. Just keep adding shooters around LeBron and things will work out.