Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:26 AM   #2746
"Think BOOM!"

Fish tacos.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:34 AM   #2747
Cheat Death

I enjoy most moles, but never make it at home because like a lot of authentic Mexican dishes, it has about 20 different ingredients. Also, like most sauces that are regional, not all mole is the same. I've found most people that don't like mole don't like a specific spice in it. My wife refuses to eat it because she doesn't like cinnamon in savory food and the one time she tried mole it had cinnamon in it. So she's convinced it all has cinnamon in it. What's funny is one of her favorite tacos here is a carnitas tacos that I know is made with cinnamon because I've talked to them about it, but I don't ever say anything.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:39 AM   #2748
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I enjoy most moles.
You eat moles?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2016, 11:14 AM   #2749
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
You eat moles?
Haha, with enough ranch I might.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2016, 11:14 AM   #2750
Shit

I enjoy most moles also. But there are some I can't stand
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2016, 11:25 AM   #2751
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I enjoy most moles, but never make it at home because like a lot of authentic Mexican dishes, it has about 20 different ingredients. Also, like most sauces that are regional, not all mole is the same. I've found most people that don't like mole don't like a specific spice in it. My wife refuses to eat it because she doesn't like cinnamon in savory food and the one time she tried mole it had cinnamon in it. So she's convinced it all has cinnamon in it. What's funny is one of her favorite tacos here is a carnitas tacos that I know is made with cinnamon because I've talked to them about it, but I don't ever say anything.
Whoever uses cinnamon in carnitas is doing it wrong.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2016, 11:29 AM   #2752
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Who the heck are you
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2016, 11:33 AM   #2753
Cheat Death

Quote:
Eh, it's part of his adobo and not terribly uncommon. I've eaten a lot of carnitas in the US and MX and these are pretty damn good. He makes them specifically for a taco that has several other ingredients that play well.
Old 07-11-2016, 12:31 PM   #2754
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
What a sweet gem of a hubby you are!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2016, 12:36 PM   #2755
Gimme My Berries Back!

Done using filet mignon

Picture of my steak au poivre from the other night with roasted baby red potatoes in butter, sage and parsley. Asparagus on the side which I didn't shoot a pic of.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Steak au Poivre RSF#.png
Views:	409
Size:	483.6 KB
ID:	112505  
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2016, 12:46 PM   #2756
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Picture of my steak au poivre from the other night with roasted baby red potatoes in butter, sage and parsley. Asparagus on the side which I didn't shoot a pic of.
I'm going to make the exact same thing next week.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2016, 12:50 PM   #2757
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
I'm going to make the exact same thing next week.
Get a good cognac. You don't have to buy a big bottle even.
Old 07-11-2016, 12:56 PM   #2758
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Get a good cognac. You don't have to buy a big bottle even.
I have Brandy, that'll work.
Old 07-11-2016, 01:14 PM   #2759
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
I have Brandy, that'll work.
I had Brandy but didn't use it because cognac is smoother. Better for this recipe. JMO
Old 07-11-2016, 03:11 PM   #2760
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Fish tacos.
Why is it whenever I hear "fish tacos", I immediately think of a woman's crotch?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.