Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:04 AM   #2716
It was not a fair catch

I would rather eat Taco Bell than Skyline "chili"
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:04 AM   #2717
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Once again i find myself sitting here wondering why i continue to be a Cincinnati are sports fan. A baseball team that hasn't won a playoff series since '95. A football team that shows a spark of success every few years then loses every single SB they've been in and a college basketball team with a coach that has wasted more talent that any 3 other coaches combined, who only won 1 championship because he had so much talent that he couldn't **** it up but then he did proceeded to **** that up a couple years later when he took an undefeated team to the final 4 and shit all over himself. Meanwhile, all the "rivals" of said area sports team are able to have extended periods of success with multiple championships.

So i'm gonna open up the floor. Please give me some ideas on what the **** is wrong with my brain that i continue to support the teams in this area when they do nothing but shit all over themselves and proceed to fall all over each other due to the massive amount of runny, smelly shit they've just produced.

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!
It does suck and if anyone understands what you are going through, they are here. I have been a Chiefs and Royals fan my whole life (46 years).

I remember as a kid growing up only listening to the Chiefs on the radio because I don't remember them being on TV because the Chiefs of the 80's were awful. In my lifetime pre-Mahomes KC won 4 playoff games.......total. They beat the Raiders in 1990 (I believe) and I don't even remember that. The Marty era Chiefs are defined by being great regular season teams, but as sure as the sun rises, losing in the playoffs. Two of those playoff wins were in one season with Montana before he got knocked out of the AFCCG ruining our chances. Then with Andy and Alex we got one playoff win against the Texans, but dealt with more playoff disappointment.

The Royals were good before my time and won the WS in 85 and then became one of the worst franchises in baseball until a good run in 2013-2014. Then they became one of the worst teams in baseball again.

While it sucks a lot, when they do win it all it is even more sweet. Your team will win one eventually and you can relish in that. As far as Bengals fans you are a good egg. A large number of them suck and I relish in their misery, especially after the "script", Burrowhead, and Mayor nonsense.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 10:04 AM   #2718
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Just saw this on facebook. giggle

!

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:05 AM   #2719
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
they lost their QB, they're gonna lose their season and they're gonna lose draft picks

bengals gonna bengal
Should have traded Higgins when his stock was at it's highest.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 11-17-2023, 10:12 AM   #2720
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Hey man, been there done that.

I was born in 83, so I don't remember the Royals WS and barely remember the KU 88 Ship.

After Roy shitting the bed and Self getting punked in 05,06,07, I was thinking KU was cursed. 08 legitimately changed my life. Basketball became fun again.

I knew the Chiefs were cursed FFS they were bad save 2 seasons of disappointement with a mercinary SF castoff. Then we were really good under Vermiel and won *checks notes* 0.00 playoff games...****.

Then the decade of darkness. I should have checked out far more than I did while the franchise was finding new and creative ways to be the worst ****ing fan experience possible.

Then we got Reid and and got respectable again. After the Andrew Luck (the concussion game) dog**** implosion I had to check out for a bit. I was barely paying attention to the Triplett game (**** that mother****er with a D9 Cat).

Then Mahomes happened and changed my fandom.

Just read some threads here from 2014, and we've all been there. Just check out for a bit if need be. Fandom is weird. I'm a pretty normal well adjusted dude. Run a business, have a good family, I'm pretty damned happy in life. But the Bowl win in 20 (and the KU win in 08) legitimately changed my life. I can't explain why it means what it means to my life. But it does.

Just hang tight, everybody on the board has been there. At least you won playoff games in the last 25 years, and UK isn't a post season dud.
you're 40 years old wtf
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:14 AM   #2721
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Once again i find myself sitting here wondering why i continue to be a Cincinnati are sports fan. A baseball team that hasn't won a playoff series since '95. A football team that shows a spark of success every few years then loses every single SB they've been in and a college basketball team with a coach that has wasted more talent that any 3 other coaches combined, who only won 1 championship because he had so much talent that he couldn't **** it up but then he did proceeded to **** that up a couple years later when he took an undefeated team to the final 4 and shit all over himself. Meanwhile, all the "rivals" of said area sports team are able to have extended periods of success with multiple championships.

So i'm gonna open up the floor. Please give me some ideas on what the **** is wrong with my brain that i continue to support the teams in this area when they do nothing but shit all over themselves and proceed to fall all over each other due to the massive amount of runny, smelly shit they've just produced.

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!
Could be worse. Could be a San Diego sports fan. Or a Browns fan. /shrug
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 10:16 AM   #2722
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
I would like to call them cheaters.....but Dumbasses keep coming to mind.
It seems like it was a very unnecessary rule to break.

They walked into trouble here with very little upside to gain something.

They lost anyway. They lost their QB for some TBD period of time. And now they’re in some form of trouble.

Really dumb.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:17 AM   #2723
I'll be back.

big props to rfaulk34

i hate his guts, but he showed a lot of them by coming back here and taking his lumps, and also avoiding the banhammer for 10 games

now **** off
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:24 AM   #2724
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

rfaulk34 > Amnorix

And it’s not particularly close
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 10:31 AM   #2725
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
too much skyline chili, it's rotted your brain
Sometimes it's just the simplest of things...
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:37 AM   #2726
Baby Cry Cry

joe burrow is just carson palmer with a SB loss
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:39 AM   #2727
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
joe burrow is just ken anderson or boomer esiason without MVPs
FYP
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:40 AM   #2728
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
FYP
boomer esiason without an mvp
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:45 AM   #2729
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
rfaulk34 > Amnorix

And it’s not particularly close
Asterix never displayed humility.

RF has.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:45 AM   #2730
Veteran

Quote:
big props to rfaulk34

i hate his guts, but he showed a lot of them by coming back here and taking his lumps, and also avoiding the banhammer for 10 games

now **** off
Ok, that's it. We're enemies again!!
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.