Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:20 PM   #2701
"Think BOOM!"

Badgers
Bats
Beavers
Camel
Chickens
Civets
Crab
Crocodiles
Dogs
Donkeys
Emmental cheese
Fish
Foxes
Giant salamanders
Hedgehog
Herbs
"Koalas"
Marmots
Ostrich
Otters
Pangolins
Peacocks
Pheasants
Pigs
Porcupines
Rabbit organs
Rats
Sheep
Shrimp
Spices
Spotted deer
Striped bass
Turtles
Vegetables
Venomous snakes (including Bungarus multicinctus)
Wolf puppies
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 03:21 PM   #2702
I love your mom

They are closing all the school's in Ontario for 3 weeks including march break and I assume public daycares will soon follow , sucks for families with young children who can't afford to take days off.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:22 PM   #2703
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
They are closing all the school's in Ontario for 3 weeks including march break and I assume public daycares will soon follow , sucks for families with young children who can't afford to take days off.
Bring your kid to work for a day three weeks.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:23 PM   #2704
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Badgers[20]
Bats[21]
Beavers[22]
Camel[3][20]
Chickens[21]
Civets[23]
Crab[17]
Crocodiles[3]
Dogs[23]
Donkeys[20]
Emmental cheese[24]
Fish[16]
Foxes[3]
Giant salamanders[3]
Hedgehog[24]
Herbs[24]
"Koalas"[12][25][a]
Marmots[21]
Ostrich[7]
Otters[23]
Pangolins[26][27]
Peacocks[3]
Pheasants[8]
Pigs[20]
Porcupines[3]
Rabbit organs[28]
Rats[3]
Sheep[20]
Shrimp[17]
Spices[16]
Spotted deer[28]
Striped bass[17]
Turtles[17]
Vegetables[17]
Venomous snakes (including Bungarus multicinctus)[29]
Wolf puppies[3]
It has to be the cheese.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:23 PM   #2705
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
That's the theory. The outbreak in China has been linked to the Wuhan Seafood Market:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huanan...olesale_Market

Lot's of yummy bushmeat sold there...

They do think that it was either direct eating of a bat, or zoonotic transmission from a bat-infected civet or pangolin.
They need to shut that market down after this virus outbreak.

I mean rats? Really?
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:24 PM   #2706
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
They did. And they'll be right back to eating this crap in a year, just like last time.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 03:25 PM   #2707
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
It has to be the cheese.

Well, you can't be a bon vivant without some swiss to go with your wolf puppy, after all.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 03:27 PM   #2708
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post

I mean rats? Really?
Can COVID19 survive a nuke blast? Just asking
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:27 PM   #2709
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Bring your kid to work for a day three weeks.
I work in a Hospital so probably not a great idea.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:29 PM   #2710
Life is changing..

So can we set up more drive through testing? Do you get immediate results from those?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:30 PM   #2711
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomy3 View Post
I’ve been sick as a dog the last couple days. Spiked a 104 degree temp last night. Have all the signs of this thing, but haven’t travelled outside the US in a long time. Called my doctor who said they didn’t want to see me and to call the health department for a test. Called the health department and they said they weren’t administering tests and gave me a hotline to call. Called the hotline and they said if I haven’t been out of the country or had direct contact with someone known to have COVID-19, they wouldn’t test me and that I just needed to stay home and rest until I haven’t had a fever for 24 hours. Hard to know what I have or how to treat it given all of that.
everything in America is either canceled or postponed. We still have citizens like doomy3 who can’t get a damn test. We have botched testing so badly.

South Korea has tested 200K of its citizens. USA 17K. We have 6X the population of SK. We are trying to contain this without even knowing how far and wide it’s spread.

Hope it’s just a run of the mill thing and you get to feeling better soon.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:31 PM   #2712
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
So can we set up more drive through testing? Do you get immediate results from those?
Spoiler!
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:31 PM   #2713
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
There's no way (it can get immediate results). It has to go to a lab as far as I know...but still, it lowers transmission risk.

Last edited by loochy; 03-12-2020 at 03:39 PM..
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:32 PM   #2714
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
the CDC told Congress today that drive through testing is not being considered.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:33 PM   #2715
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
the CDC told Congress today that drive through testing is not being considered.
Colorado is setting it up in select locations