Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-16-2023, 10:52 PM   #2686
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Once again i find myself sitting here wondering why i continue to be a Cincinnati are sports fan. A baseball team that hasn't won a playoff series since '95. A football team that shows a spark of success every few years then loses every single SB they've been in and a college basketball team with a coach that has wasted more talent that any 3 other coaches combined, who only won 1 championship because he had so much talent that he couldn't **** it up but then he did proceeded to **** that up a couple years later when he took an undefeated team to the final 4 and shit all over himself. Meanwhile, all the "rivals" of said area sports team are able to have extended periods of success with multiple championships.

So i'm gonna open up the floor. Please give me some ideas on what the **** is wrong with my brain that i continue to support the teams in this area when they do nothing but shit all over themselves and proceed to fall all over each other due to the massive amount of runny, smelly shit they've just produced.

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!
Eat shit pie, QUEER!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...You're a true fan. Most Bengals fans are front running posers. They all could learn a thing or two from you. IF the Bungals ever do manage to finally win a Super Bowl (and I hope they never do), your enjoyment will be pure, and much greater! Most all of us here know that feeling.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 11:50 PM   #2687
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Once again i find myself sitting here wondering why i continue to be a Cincinnati are sports fan. A baseball team that hasn't won a playoff series since '95. A football team that shows a spark of success every few years then loses every single SB they've been in and a college basketball team with a coach that has wasted more talent that any 3 other coaches combined, who only won 1 championship because he had so much talent that he couldn't **** it up but then he did proceeded to **** that up a couple years later when he took an undefeated team to the final 4 and shit all over himself. Meanwhile, all the "rivals" of said area sports team are able to have extended periods of success with multiple championships.

So i'm gonna open up the floor. Please give me some ideas on what the **** is wrong with my brain that i continue to support the teams in this area when they do nothing but shit all over themselves and proceed to fall all over each other due to the massive amount of runny, smelly shit they've just produced.

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 11:52 PM   #2688
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2023, 11:55 PM   #2689
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
**** these online doctors and their diagnosis I want Bur O on the field when we beat them.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2023, 11:56 PM   #2690
MVP

Quote:

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-17-2023, 07:07 AM   #2691
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
https://youtu.be/PoAjmmD89Vw?si=7lwdwjf2ycgksbaq
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 07:18 AM   #2692
MVP

Plenty of Burrow's teammates can accommodate a soaking spot for his wrist
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-17-2023, 07:22 AM   #2693
Veteran

Quote:

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!
There are too many thing in life that you can't change, but your fanhood is not one of them. There is no barrier to entry here. All you have to do is say the words with us.

I am a Kansas City Chiefs fan.

And Presto-Change-o you're a Kansas City Chiefs fan. Then you can celebrate with us. You can laugh with us at other teams claiming they are just as good as us. You can take immense pride in your QB being the new GOAT. You instantaneously go from 0 Super Bowl wins to 3.

It's like being baptized. Accept Patrick Mahomes as your football savior and wash your football grief away.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 07:36 AM   #2694
Supporter

I’ve been in RFaulks shoes too many times to count. You can read 15ish years worth of reactions on here. It’s brutal.

The only way we can truly empathize with him is if Jet Chip Wasp didn’t work and we lost against the 49ers, which sets us on the path of never getting back. Alternate reality shit I’d rather not think about.

You are one of us, RF. You’ve earned your stripes. Becoming an accepted member of Chiefsplanet isn’t easy.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 07:43 AM   #2695
The man you could post like.

Yeesh, how bad is Burrows injury???
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 07:44 AM   #2696
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 07:51 AM   #2697
Forever Royal

What I’m curious about is if Burrow’s hidden injury put him at higher risk of injury playing this week or if it was a type of injury that didn’t matter when he played it was a risk regardless.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-17-2023, 07:51 AM   #2698
SuperChiefs

It'll be interesting to find out the extent of Kevin's injury. Judging by his reaction when he tried to throw the ball on the sideline, it looked much worse than a sprain. I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a holiday inn express one time.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 07:53 AM   #2699
MVP

Lenny was the original curse breaker, ahead of his time
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-17-2023, 08:04 AM   #2700
Starter

Quote:

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!

I feel like this was me in like 2012. Diehard for Chiefs, Royals, and Mizzou. Pioli was dreadful and SAVE OUR CHIEFS was in full force. The Royals always had a 'future', but it never materialized and seemed to always be investing in the farm. And Mizzou, well Pinkel was always seemingly right at the line of getting us a Big 12 Championship, but alas it was never in the cards.

Genuinely, be proud of yourself that you are a real fan. I'd tell you to join us for the Red and Gold, but I know your heart wouldn't be in it.

I think most of us here can say genuinely with the Chiefs' 2 rings, and the Royals winning it all in 15 (and a run in 14 I'll never forget), I like to think that it means so much more when you've been through the ringer.

I always used to compare KC sports fans like myself akin to the biblical Israelites, wandering through the Desert for 40 years, denied and delayed entry to the promised land.

But we're in the promised land now, and let me tell you man, it was DEFINITELY worth wandering the desert.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote