Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5624
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2023, 12:02 PM   #2686
Exasperated

Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 02:26 PM   #2687
Would an idiot do that?

It's like an adult cream soda.

Not that you can't drink cream soda as an adult. You can drink whatever the **** you want... you're an adult.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2023, 11:06 PM   #2688
Politically Incorrect

Had New Belgium Juice Force IPA last week. Really good and 9,5% ABV

Also had a bottle of Dempsey's Irish whisky with my cigars and Dempsey's Irish Cream after dinners over the last 2 weeks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IPA.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	126169  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2023, 11:15 PM   #2689
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
Now thats a drink I havent heard of in awhile!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 07:18 PM   #2690
Politically Incorrect

Hitting the Dempsey's whiskey with a cigar.

Old 07-01-2023, 07:36 PM   #2691
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Clase Azul Reposado on the rocks. It’s a great night outside. I’m feeling good!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 07:46 PM   #2692
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Hitting the Dempsey's whiskey with a cigar.

You go straight or on the rocks w/ that one?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:50 PM   #2693
Ultrabanned

Going fruity today boys. Wanted some red, white and blue action and well kinda got it lol. I muddled that lemon and strawberry in there after the fact.

Blue Hawaiian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 02:08 PM   #2694
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
You go straight or on the rocks w/ that one?
Straight, out of the freezer.

I only do about a 2-3 oz pour so it stays pretty cold. I also chill my rocks glass.
Old 07-02-2023, 05:25 PM   #2695
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Straight, out of the freezer.

I only do about a 2-3 oz pour so it stays pretty cold. I also chill my rocks glass.
I always prefer my whiskey room temp. Even super high cask strength whiskeys.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 05:32 PM   #2696
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Especially the high proof stuff.

I'll usually order an old fashioned up (or maybe with a single large ice cube if they use them), but pours of bourbon always neat.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 08:04 PM   #2697
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
I think I probably take away a little of the aroma and tasting experience but I prefer it over room temperature, the proper way to drink it.

I will occasionally have it less chilled during the Winter.

When I do a shot with a beer, it's room temperature, just like my Southern Comfort, B&B, Drambuie or Grand Marnier.
Old 07-02-2023, 08:07 PM   #2698
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Especially the high proof stuff.

I'll usually order an old fashioned up (or maybe with a single large ice cube if they use them), but pours of bourbon always neat.
I think I mentioned before that I don't do Bourbon except a few brands that I can handle.

The smoky and heavier flavor over whiskey gives me issues.

Bourdon drinkers seem like much greater purists that drink it neat.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:17 AM   #2699
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Going fruity today boys. Wanted some red, white and blue action and well kinda got it lol. I muddled that lemon and strawberry in there after the fact.

Blue Hawaiian

Damn that looks ****ing good
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2023, 06:08 PM   #2700
Ultrabanned

Ultra easy Bloody Caesar. Just a shot of this marinade and a squeeze of lime. ****ing winner!