Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 07:18 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Bryan Cook Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:39 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 10:28 PM   #256
Banned!

Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 10:46 PM   #257
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I've been dreaming about Bryan Cook blasting Josh Allen running for yards and Josh Allen gets 'JACKED UP' ever since we drafted him. I wanted him lay the wood on Josh Allen and make him not want to take off and run again.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 06:14 AM   #258
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I've been dreaming about Bryan Cook blasting Josh Allen running for yards and Josh Allen gets 'JACKED UP' ever since we drafted him. I wanted him lay the wood on Josh Allen and make him not want to take off and run again.
Thank you
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old 10-15-2022, 06:21 AM   #259
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Not going to happen. 41 News just listed him as OUT.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2022, 06:42 AM   #260
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Welp, I guess that will just have to wait for the playoffs!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 06:44 AM   #261
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
That REALLY sucks!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-15-2022, 09:34 AM   #262
Dazed and Confused

Our LB's will have quite a few shots at it, I'm sure. (Harris, Chenal, Bolton)
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-15-2022, 09:37 AM   #263
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Missing him and Willie Gay for this game hurts.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2022, 09:39 AM   #264
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Our LB's will have quite a few shots at it, I'm sure. (Harris, Chenal, Bolton)
Harris has played better than expected. Have not seen enough of Chenal to really have an opinion, but this could be the game he gets some looks. Hopefully his all around game has improved from what was being reported in camp, because he'll need it against the Bills.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2022, 11:52 AM   #265
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Well if he's actually on the field I know who it's NOT....

I don't really follow this thread.. you talking about McDuffie here?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2022, 12:19 PM   #266
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I don't really follow this thread.. you talking about McDuffie here?
He's trolling Pest about Joshua Williams.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2022, 02:39 AM   #267
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
I feel like shooting the messenger. This ****ing sucks.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2022, 06:25 AM   #268
Starter

Quote:
I feel like shooting the messenger. This ****ing sucks.
You were just dreaming a little further ahead to the Championship Game.
Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-23-2022, 09:09 AM   #269
Rookie

I'm interested in hearing opinions of this guy so far. I haven't heard much about him, especially for a 2nd round pick.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-23-2022, 09:10 AM   #270
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
I'm interested in hearing opinions of this guy so far. I haven't heard much about him, especially for a 2nd round pick.
He has some gaffs in pass coverage but overall, he's been decent.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.