Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 08:30 PM  
In Search of a Life

::

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2020, 04:10 PM   #256
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I have one cloth mask that I keep in the car at all times. It's the only one I've worn. I haven't gone anywhere that I've needed to wear it more than a few minutes at a time. Still, it annoys the shit out of me; primarily because it makes my glasses fog up. Perhaps I should buy one that has a better fit. But I keep putting that off because I keep hoping this shit will end.
Yeah, there are definitely different sizes and facial patterns. The shape my mom made for my wife and kids won’t fit my face properly because they have round Asian faces while I have a lean squarish face.

I haven’t found a solution to fogged up sunglasses although there’s been far less fog since the temperatures have risen above 85 degrees. But once it cools off this Fall, the fogging will return.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2020, 04:10 PM   #257
In Search of a Life

All these have huge population density, and near 100% mask compliance:

S. Korea: 305 deaths
Japan: 1085 deaths
Vietnam: 24 deaths
Taiwan: 7 deaths

These countries have very crappy mask compliance:

USA: 172k deaths
Brazil: 107k deaths
Russia: 15k deaths (lol right)

Sometimes the simplest answer is actually true!

The other way masks very likely might help is they reduce the initial load on transmission, which there is a lot of evidence reduces the eventual severity of the infection.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 08-16-2020, 04:14 PM   #258
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yeah, there are definitely different sizes and facial patterns. The shape my mom made for my wife and kids won’t fit my face properly because they have round Asian faces while I have a lean squarish face.

I haven’t found a solution to fogged up sunglasses although there’s been far less fog since the temperatures have risen above 85 degrees. But once it cools off this Fall, the fogging will return.
I mainly just pull the mask down far enough that the tip of my nose is exposed. I see a lot of people do this.

Some old battle axe yelled at me in the grocery store over it. I told her to **** off.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-16-2020, 04:14 PM   #259
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I mainly just pull the mask down far enough that the tip of my nose is exposed. I see a lot of people do this.

Some old battle axe yelled at me in the grocery store over it. I told her to **** off.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 04:20 PM   #260
MVP

Well today I seen on more then one occasion stores not wiping down the key code device where you pay for your stuff.

I'd argue that is more important then a damn mask, I see that the unsanitary touching can lead to getting a virus.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 08-16-2020, 05:58 PM   #261
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Would you rather:

-Get the Rona
-Sit through a Smash Mouth set

?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2020, 06:00 PM   #262
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Then you'd be shocked at what my 300w Amp pumps out on my bike. My music is really all over the board, so, depending on my mood, the music follows. BUT NO DISCO!!!
I hope your mood is never Air Supply while you’re on your bike bro!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 07:39 PM   #263
You Sweetie!

we should have a "social distanced' CP get together in a gymnasium somewhere!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 07:43 PM   #264
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Meet me and the crew in Bates City for some BBQ
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-16-2020, 07:58 PM   #265
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
With Nickleback.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 08:05 PM   #266
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
With Nickleback.

via GIPHY

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-16-2020, 08:52 PM   #267
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
With Nickleback.
I'll be social distancing from North Dakota.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-16-2020, 11:22 PM   #268
Banned!

Quote:
With Nickleback.
Damn, I never thought Nickleback would look, somehow, preferable but I'd absolutely take them over Smashmouth.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2020, 06:53 AM   #269
Resident Glue Sniffer

when I was in the Navy, we stopped in Hawaii for a few days on a work up deployment. and while there, I remember vividly wandering around the tourist trap that is Waikiki (sp?); and there were flyers being handed out near the carrier. For those who don't know, there is just a deluge of "take your money" type things that set up shot any time a carrier or ship comes into Pearl. So we took a flyer, and it was advertising some band; and offering a special where if you paid a $20 cover...you could basically drink all night for free with one of these special wrist bands they were selling at the pier.

So of course, my friends and I were all over that. we do touristy stuff all day, and at night head to this bar / club where this band was playing / no name, never heard of them type things. It was Smashmouth. I'm not sure they were very big yet; this was probably 1997-ish? . Dude, we listened to this band for like 3 songs, and my roommate was like "dude....this band is ass". and we left our free drinking night. lol.

they were God. Awful. Sound, and the music itself.
I'll never forget it; a short time later, we hear them on the radio and I think heard a song of theirs in a movie. My roommate and I were just dumbfounded that this was the same band.

Gar - baaaage.

I'd rather listen to an acoustic set of Creed. lol
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 07:08 AM   #270
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Well today I seen on more then one occasion stores not wiping down the key code device where you pay for your stuff.

I'd argue that is more important then a damn mask, I see that the unsanitary touching can lead to getting a virus.
Getting it from a contaminated surface is much less likely than getting it from being around an infected person not wearing a mask, especially if you wash your hands.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.

Closed Thread