Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-03-2022, 06:57 PM  
sorta mod-ish

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Maybe it's overkill having a thread for this, but meh.

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2023, 09:19 PM   #256
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It's ****ing hilarious. And I don't watch Lower Decks.
Live Action Marina is an irritating bitch, I'll give Jack Quaid credit that he didn't over act when he went 3 dimensional.

M'Benga is the Raylon Givens of the Enterprise where he is cool and calm on the surface but has seething anger.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2023, 09:21 PM   #257
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
I thought the musical episode was next. I guess that's next week.

Expecting something musical and happy and silly made this one even darker, and boy, it was deeply ****ing dark. Lots of fighting and violence, but ground based. Again, very reminiscent of an old DS9 episode - the one where the crew was stranded with a ground unit fighting a protracted battle against the Jem'Hadar.

Excellent episode, though. The past three and next episode have been tense psychological thriller, comedy, today's PTSD rage fest, and up next, musical Star Trek!

They definitely like to change things up from week to week.

Still waiting for moar space battles.......
The Siege of AR-558
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 09:39 PM   #258
New and Improved

This one is my favorite of this season so far.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2023, 09:41 PM   #259
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
The Siege of AR-558
That's the one.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2023, 02:25 AM   #260
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
I thought the musical episode was next. I guess that's next week.

Expecting something musical and happy and silly made this one even darker, and boy, it was deeply ****ing dark. Lots of fighting and violence, but ground based. Again, very reminiscent of an old DS9 episode - the one where the crew was stranded with a ground unit fighting a protracted battle against the Jem'Hadar.

Excellent episode, though. The past three and next episode have been tense psychological thriller, comedy, today's PTSD rage fest, and up next, musical Star Trek!

They definitely like to change things up from week to week.

Still waiting for moar space battles.......
I enjoyed that conversation between Pike and M'Benga at the end of the episode. It was well done.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2023, 03:48 AM   #261
Here We Go Again

Quote:
It's ****ing hilarious. And I don't watch Lower Decks.
That was last weeks "bonus" episode, and it was absolutely fantastic.

This weeks episode has a Klingon defector in it.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-28-2023, 09:44 AM   #262
"You like to drink?"

Incoming transport. Incoming transport. Incoming transport.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2023, 05:27 PM   #263
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Incoming transport. Incoming transport. Incoming transport.
Yeah, that was a brutal little detail.

So thinking about that episode, basically M'Benga admitted to being the Butcher of J'Gal, murdered a Federation Ambassador, had Chappel conspire to a fake story of self-defense, then had Pike cover all of it up in an official report to Starfleet. That's about as dark as you can get, and certainly as dark as the show has gotten so far. I wonder if there will be blowback for all that for the Enterprise crew down the road....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2023, 07:10 PM   #264
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Yeah, that was a brutal little detail.

So thinking about that episode, basically M'Benga admitted to being the Butcher of J'Gal, murdered a Federation Ambassador, had Chappel conspire to a fake story of self-defense, then had Pike cover all of it up in an official report to Starfleet. That's about as dark as you can get, and certainly as dark as the show has gotten so far. I wonder if there will be blowback for all that for the Enterprise crew down the road....

My guess is that it comes back sometime during S5. Too good a hook not to revisit that at some point during the final season.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2023, 03:37 AM   #265
Immanentize The Eschaton

Watched the musical. There were some enjoyable bits here and there. But, overall, let's just forget that this happened.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2023, 10:57 AM   #266
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Watched the musical. There were some enjoyable bits here and there. But, overall, let's just forget that this happened.

Lol, pretty much ditto. I'm not a fan of musicals in the first place, but SNW has been so good overall I tried to keep an open mind about it.

It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be, and it had some surprisingly good moments in there. The singing and the orchestration of the songs themselves were actually a lot better than I would've ever given them credit for.

But I'm really glad that's over.

Last edited by Megatron96; 08-04-2023 at 11:35 AM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2023, 12:12 PM   #267
The Guy With The Goats

20 minutes in right now... this is rough.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-04-2023, 06:14 PM   #268
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I've put it off for a couple of days, but I'm going to attempt to watch it now.

*bracing myself*
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2023, 06:34 PM   #269
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Ugh......
Old 08-04-2023, 07:10 PM   #270
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Well, that was.... painful.

At least it seemed the actors were having fun. But please, no more space musicals.