Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-18-2015, 09:43 AM  
left blank intentionally

Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach

Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce ****ing Arians and Tom ****ing Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.

Last edited by rabblerouser; 02-12-2021 at 01:34 PM..
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 06:34 PM   #2641
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Yes, we've enjoyed much closer losses because they're better.
and BOOM goes the dynamite!
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 07:19 PM   #2642
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
The defense is not on trial here. The defense is also run top to bottom by a coach NOT named Andy Reid, which more than likely accounts for those improvements you mentioned.
Who hired that coach who has improved the defense?

I rest my case.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 07:36 PM   #2643
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

I rest my case.
You should definitely "rest your case".
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 07:44 PM   #2644
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I stopped paying attention when some dipstick said that they thought Todd Haley was a good HC/OC . . . I wouldn't let that moron teach my dog to sh*t outside . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 07:47 PM   #2645
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I stopped paying attention when some dipstick said that they thought Todd Haley was a good HC/OC . . . I wouldn't let that moron teach my dog to sh*t outside . . .
You were never paying attention, and if your dog doesn't already know how to shit outside, it's because you're a ****ing dumbass with a house that smells like dogshit.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 08:09 PM   #2646
Veteran

I think the frustration is that his problems are so easy to fix, yet they never get fixed.

Every GDT, about 10-20 posters, in real time, are screaming at Andy when to call/not call a timeout, challenge/not challenge, run/pass on this play, which play not to run in which situation, etc., when and how to burn clock, and they're almost always right.

Yes, we all know how talented Reid is at crafting offenses, but he sucks at things that high school coaches and multiple forum posters know how to do. Even a modicum of humility would make him realize this, yet even with Mahomes' career and health on the line, he won't make the adjustments.

I made the analogy a few years ago that he's like an elite receiver with an untied shoelace who insists on keeping it untied, even though it costs him games. The analogy appears just as relevant now as it was before.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-29-2019, 08:17 PM   #2647
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

I rest my case.
Too bad the fat mother****er waited too long to hire him. At least a year too long. But hey, the buffet warrior can claim "he learned from it", just like he always does.

I rest my case...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 08:25 PM   #2648

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
I think the frustration is that his problems are so easy to fix, yet they never get fixed.

Every GDT, about 10-20 posters, in real time, are screaming at Andy when to call/not call a timeout, challenge/not challenge, run/pass on this play, which play not to run in which situation, etc., when and how to burn clock, and they're almost always right.

Yes, we all know how talented Reid is at crafting offenses, but he sucks at things that high school coaches and multiple forum posters know how to do. Even a modicum of humility would make him realize this, yet even with Mahomes' career and health on the line, he won't make the adjustments.

I made the analogy a few years ago that he's like an elite receiver with an untied shoelace who insists on keeping it untied, even though it costs him games. The analogy appears just as relevant now as it was before.
Andy's claims of "learning" are like an old and faded tattoo, they're there, and they have be for ****ing ever...

I imagine that he thinks about how he should have done things differently on his drive home, just like a crack whore swears off crack after every arrest, but as soon as she wakes up the next day she's right back at it.

Andy's not disciplined, won't ever become disciplined, and will leave if Clark forces him into the smaller role he should be in, but Clark (being a crack whore himself) won't allow him to leave because he's really smart at designing plays for the offense. Bottom line is we're ****ed because of Andy's ego!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 09:02 PM   #2649

OK, bring in the Nat's manager in for a look, I like his moxie!

Old 10-29-2019, 09:05 PM   #2650
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Too bad the fat mother****er waited too long to hire him. At least a year too long. But hey, the buffet warrior can claim "he learned from it", just like he always does.

I rest my case...
^^^^ This is what happens when you throw a soft pitch covered in PED's to Barry Bonds.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 09:08 PM   #2651
Unsparing

We're in year 7 of Reid's tenure with the Chiefs and there are still some people slapping each other on the back about winning the division as if that were some kind of super awesome benchmark instead of something that by all rights should be damned well expected for a division as weak as the AFCW and a coach of Reid's years and experience.

The Martyism is beginning to take hold.
Old 10-29-2019, 09:11 PM   #2652
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
We're in year 7 of Reid's tenure with the Chiefs and there are still some people slapping each other on the back about winning the division as if that were some kind of super awesome benchmark instead of something that by all rights should be damned well expected for a division as weak as the AFCW and a coach of Reid's years and experience.

The Martyism is beginning to take hold.
Haven't we lost 4 out of the last 5 games at Arrowhead?
Old 10-29-2019, 09:19 PM   #2653

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Maybe, through Clay's sources, the players will catch wind that people are talking mean about their soft-ass "player's coach", and they decide to change that.

Bah, who am I fooling, ANdy's got the players over for a sleep-over and feeding them pre-Halloween candy IVs and watching teen movies about mermaids...
Old 10-29-2019, 09:25 PM   #2654
Unsparing

Quote:
3 out of 4 for 2019. Shit, I retract my statement; Marty would NEVER let his teams lose that many home games.
Old 10-30-2019, 03:07 PM   #2655
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
You were never paying attention, and if your dog doesn't already know how to shit outside, it's because you're a ****ing dumbass with a house that smells like dogshit.
Hahaha, dipstick, that was the point; you shouldn't need to teach a dog to shit outside. Haley was that irrelevant . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.