Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2009, 11:54 AM  
When a nightmare becomes real

***The Official EMAW Repository thread***

I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:08 PM   #2641
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

On to tha next one....

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WM1RChZk1EU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:24 PM   #2642
Agree to Disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
Pullen is a man among men. His play tonight was amazing, especially considering his injury.
Pretty obvious he was tired of all the Fredette hype.
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-20-2010, 10:57 PM   #2643
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
Hey. Assface. Get the **** out of our thread.

The passive / aggressive ROY_run is trying to stay out in front of the story. He's in damage control mode and will be for the next 48 hours or so. But be careful or he'll take away his slingbox access.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 03-21-2010, 03:07 PM   #2644
Stroking to the SB Champs!

I'm still high from last nights win. Not only that, but I had a chance to talk with Mr. K-State before the KSU game. I love that guy.

GO CATS!!!!

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:12 PM   #2645

Xavier - Pitt. Who ya got? Who ya want?
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:14 PM   #2646

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
Xavier - Pitt. Who ya got? Who ya want?
Neither team really impresses me. That said, I'd like to play the higher seeded Pitt and make our run to the Final Four "legit".
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:16 PM   #2647
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

I'd like to play Pitt I think. Xavier looks much improved than when we last met, and I've heard Pitt is like molasses.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:21 PM   #2648
Agree to Disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
I'd like to play Pitt I think. Xavier looks much improved than when we last met, and I've heard Pitt is like molasses.
Both these teams play a physical brand of ball, which KState should be very comfortable with. I like our matchup with either team, although at this point in the tourney anybody can beat anybody.
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-21-2010, 03:22 PM   #2649
Custom User Title

I'm worried about facing Pitt. Their big PG scares the crap out of me, I think he's got the potential to put Jake on the bench for extended lengths.
kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:28 PM   #2650

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
I'm worried about facing Pitt. Their big PG scares the crap out of me, I think he's got the potential to put Jake on the bench for extended lengths.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:53 PM   #2651

http://tournament-blogger.blogs.cbss...verlist_footer

K-State knocks off BYU, named King of Kansas
Thomas Beisner

On any night, beating a top-20 team and keeping one of the nation's most prolific scorers relatively in check is cause for celebration. When it's in the NCAA tournament, it's becomes an even bigger deal. When it comes just a couple of hours after the consensus #1 team in the country, who just happens to be a rival and a squad that beat you three times this season, is knocked out at the hands of a no-name team from Cedar Falls, Iowa, it's the type of day the Kansas State Wildcats will likely never forget.

With BYU guard Jimmer Fredette and his rapping brother emerging as the sexy Saturday story and with Kansas and Villanova going down in the afternoon, Kansas State again appeared to be a secondary team of interest. Much as they were on a Thursday full of upsets, Frank Martin's team was again anonymous for the most part in the eyes of the nation.

Not anymore.

Thanks to Jacobham Pullen, his beard and a career-high 34 points, Kansas State sent a nationally televised message to the nation (they're for real) and their fellow Kansans (they run the state - for now) Saturday night. Throughout this season, the Wildcats' success has a pretty consistent trend to go as Pullen's shooting does. When he's off, they struggle. And when he's on like he was against the Cougars (7-12 on threes, 11-11 from the line), they're nearly impossible to beat. And Jacobham knows it.

"Sometimes people forget how good we are," Pullen said in a fake interview. "We think we can beat any team on any night, but we like to let our play do the talking for us. So far that has worked for us. Maybe we might have gotten more attention if I would have called out John Wall in the preseason like Sherron (Collins) did, but that's not my style. Plus, that's incredibly stupid."

In Oklahoma City Saturday night, the game of Pullen and his teammates spoke loudly as they beat BYU in every single statistical category, finding a potent offensive attack to match their stoutly physical defense. Denis Clemente, the fastest player in the tournament not playing in New Orleans Saturday night, put in 19 while Wally Judge added 8 points, 8 rebounds and dished out two testicle tattoos on the foreheads of BYU players.

Frank Martin and company will now move on to play the winner of third-seeded Pitt and sixth-seeded Xavier next weekend in Salt Lake City, where you could assume they won't receive a warm welcome. It probably won't bother the Wildcats too much, though. After all, they're already the kings of Kansas.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #2652

Pitt? Xavier? I'm not sure who to be rooting for.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:30 PM   #2653

hmm... i think Pitt now.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:04 PM   #2654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
hmm... i think Pitt now.
It's going be X vs KSU
Old 03-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #2655

Xavier vs K-State.