Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-01-2020, 08:52 PM   #26461
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Interesting info. Thanks.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:16 PM   #26462
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
You know I would bet some were. My Son’s pediatrician told us she has treated more kids for pneumonia this year than she ever has. Again, what a coinkydink.
Yes quite a coincidence since kids are the age group that has been overwhelming our hospitals with covid 19.

Quite a coincidence too that nobody noticed all the tent cities hospitals had to set up as a massive influx of patients that each spent two three weeks in intensive care.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:32 PM   #26463
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Yes quite a coincidence since kids are the age group that has been overwhelming our hospitals with covid 19.

Quite a coincidence too that nobody noticed all the tent cities hospitals had to set up as a massive influx of patients that each spent two three weeks in intensive care.
Yeah all those tents that aren't being used save a few in NYC?

Yeah, spare me your sarcasm. Last month CA was begging people to come out of retirement to help the hospitals only to end up laying people off instead.

But it seems you got it all figured out.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:33 PM   #26464
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Wait what? I’m 7 days out from my known exposure (last day worked) and have been at home this entire time. My test came back positive today. I get tested again Sunday. I must have 2 negative tests in a row to go back to work.

Hamas, what’s likelihood of my positive result not being accurate? Does that happen like all these false negatives?
Did you have any symptoms?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:37 PM   #26465
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Did you have any symptoms?
I had none and still have no symptoms outside of a very MINOR sore throat that feels very similar to what it feels like with my allergies (Right now is high allergy time in Phoenix, lots of blooming). So honestly, no symptoms.

I've been getting up early and working out, Walking 2-3 miles every other day and swimming in the afternoon.

I plan to lift weights in my garage at 5:30 tomorrow morning.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:40 PM   #26466
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Still better than LA.

It takes 45 minutes or more each way to drop off and pick up my Middle Schooler, whose school is 4.6 miles from my home.
I can't imagine that. When I taught in Iowa- I met 6 cars in 30 miles. Usually the same 6.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:44 PM   #26467
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I had none and still have no symptoms outside of a very MINOR sore throat that feels very similar to what it feels like with my allergies (Right now is high allergy time in Phoenix, lots of blooming). So honestly, no symptoms.

I've been getting up early and working out, Walking 2-3 miles every other day and swimming in the afternoon.

I plan to lift weights in my garage at 5:30 tomorrow morning.
Youre probably fine but with the asymptomatic bullshit who knows. My job had 4 people "exposed to it" was the wording. Then the next week 5 more before they shut us down that was late March. We have thousands in our building and they wouldnt say what department.

I'm treating this like HPV I've probably been exposed to it so I try and limit my interactions.

The opening phases are a nice idea without better testing and limiting those who have underlying conditions I feel like were just going back to square 1.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:46 PM   #26468
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I tested positive. I’m 7 days quarantined from my exposure at work.

I have no symptoms with my positive test. Hope that continues.
Sorry to hear that. Glad you’re okay. For real, let me know if you need anything, even if it’s just to talk.

Also, don’t ****ing die on me and leave me with only ****ing edave and Scho to watch games with.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:53 PM   #26469
Inmem 2.0

I'm glad you're feeling ok Lew.

The sad thing is theres people like Peter who will continue to compare this to the cold and people will act less responsible and pass this on to people where there bodies response will be much worse.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:58 PM   #26470
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
And neither is a vaccine.

60 years since the human coronavirus family was discovered and there has not been a single effective/scalable vaccine created for any type of coronavirus.
We (humanity) have never had to try hard.

This is different.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:05 PM   #26471
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
We (humanity) have never had to try hard.

This is different.
Just the cold
Old 05-01-2020, 10:14 PM   #26472
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'm glad you're feeling ok Lew.

The sad thing is theres people like Peter who will continue to compare this to the cold and people will act less responsible and pass this on to people where there bodies response will be much worse.
Go **** yourself. You're going back to work and your parents I am sure will be happy to have you out of the ****ing house for a while.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 10:20 PM   #26473
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Go **** yourself. You're going back to work and your parents I am sure will be happy to have you out of the ****ing house for a while.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:23 PM   #26474
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Old 05-01-2020, 10:35 PM   #26475
Supporter

Things are starting to get dicey in CA...

Quote:
Protests mark growing unrest with California stay-home order
On the state’s northern end, rural Modoc County, home to about 9,000 people, became the first to defy the state’s shutdown orders.

The county is “moving forward with our reopening plan,” said Heather Hadwick, the county’s deputy director of emergency services, who added that the county has no reported COVID-19 cases.

Hadwick said the county had not heard from the governor about its reopening plan, but she asserted it aligns with Newsom’s indicators for reopening. Schools were not opening Friday, but it was an option for districts that can accommodate preventative measures, she said.

“We are utilizing his guidance of those plans, and we have zero cases,” she wrote. “Our residents were moving forward with or without us. We really needed to create guidelines for them so that they could do this in the safest way possible.”
https://apnews.com/32d5564a7774aae7c2b45b850d1000f5