Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2022, 09:16 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The George Karlaftis Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-02-2022 at 09:56 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 09:58 PM   #2611
El Gato Gordo Loco

Musta ate alot of gyros and winstrol because he looks damn good so far this year.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 10:06 PM   #2612
MVP

I’d bet on this guy over any pats fan in a fight to the death.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-19-2023, 10:06 PM   #2613
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
To be fair a TE was blocking him on that play.

*runs out of the thread, closes and locks door behind him

He has looked good. The defense looks elite. I don’t think our offense is going to need to be elite this year. We should be able to lean on our defense
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 10:13 PM   #2614
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
#CHIEFENSE

Are they recreating the photo of planting the flag on Mount Suribachi, with Lawrence portraying the flag?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 10:14 PM   #2615
I'll be back.

we planted our flag - IN HIS ASS!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 10:14 PM   #2616
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

On a side note, the Internet is great for communicating and learning and stuff, but the single best thing that the Internet has done is to give me the ability to replay a Chiefs play numerous times to watch every single player in detail. I love doing that.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 10:24 PM   #2617
I'll be back.

Look how close Karlaftis came to another sack.

And this was 5 blocking 3. ��

Chiefs pass rush is headed to some scary places.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 10:34 PM   #2618
SuperBowl or bust

This team is going to go 18-1, isn’t it?

If Veach is able to keep Jones in the middle these next few years while Felix and Karl develop into the monsters they have the potential to be….

That constantly frees up these linebackers….speeds up coverages…

How do you beat us?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 10:42 PM   #2619
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
This team is going to go 18-1, isn’t it?

If Veach is able to keep Jones in the middle these next few years while Felix and Karl develop into the monsters they have the potential to be….

That constantly frees up these linebackers….speeds up coverages…

How do you beat us?
17-2

the reidian run starts after we lose to Miami or something stupid
Old 09-19-2023, 11:04 PM   #2620
Needs more middle fingers

Watching the All-22 right now and i'm liking it when they rush Karlaftis and Chenal together.

I got a great nickname for that rush combo: White Power.

Get it? Cuz they're both white and like....powerful? HA
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 11:06 PM   #2621
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Watching the All-22 right now and i'm liking it when they rush Karlaftis and Chenal together.

Chenal's closing speed is sick.
Old 09-19-2023, 11:10 PM   #2622
SuperBowl or bust

What happens when they get Thompson up to speed and get Omenihu back?

They’re going to be able to vaporize good OTs…
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 11:18 PM   #2623
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post

I’d go with “RockFest”
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 11:28 PM   #2624
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Look how close Karlaftis came to another sack.

And this was 5 blocking 3. ��

Chiefs pass rush is headed to some scary places.

Karl and Chris instantly beat 4 OL and the only reason they didn’t get a sack is because they almost fell over each other.
Old 09-19-2023, 11:39 PM   #2625
I'll be back.

Chris is at LE, making your analysis even scarier.

Turk Wharton getting going? LOL