Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:28 AM   #25921
Starter

Discuss would stay inside if the government told him sunlight caused COVID. I haven't changed my lifestyle one bit. If other people are scared of the flu+ that's on them.
baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:28 AM   #25922
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I don't agree with you that he is an idiot but I thought I'd throw you this bone.....
uhhhhh...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:30 AM   #25923
Hockey Town

Quote:
I was gonna do that. I have one Sonos 1 in the kitchen and I like it. I have heard it is pretty good for surround. Just an expensive ordeal and I really don't have a good place in the living room for them as surrounds without the Wife crying about some kind of cable being exposed.
Luckily my house has lots of outlets and where I'd put the 1's there are outlets basically right below them.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:30 AM   #25924
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Now you're kinda starting to talk like you wanna kill the headache by cutting off the head.
No I achieved what I set out to do in calling out Mecca for being a gigantic hypocrite for being one of the biggest social distance warriors posting here but still thinking it's okay to risk additional exposure to others by buying stuff he doesn't actually need.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:32 AM   #25925
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
No I achieved what I set out to do in calling out Mecca for being a gigantic hypocrite for being one of the biggest social distance warriors posting here but still thinking it's okay to risk additional exposure to others by buying stuff he doesn't actually need.
How do you know that the people who fulfilled his order aren't wearing masks and practicing social distancing?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:35 AM   #25926
Hockey Town

I wouldn't consider myself a social distance warrior...my son works at a ****ing grocery store so I'm probably way more exposed than most.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:36 AM   #25927
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
How do you know that the people who fulfilled his order aren't wearing masks and practicing social distancing?
So you're a hypocrite too eh?

Flatten the curve for thee but not for me.

Not surprising.

Anyway, masks and social distancing aren't foolproof unless you're insinuating literally everyone in the supply chain has N95's and face shields on and even then they're people at risk for nonessential goods and not things people actually need to buy such as, you know, food or medicine.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:39 AM   #25928
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
My niece is an ER nurse over at Wesley. She's had 5 positive patients this week. I don't believe it's from those 5 patients, but she was showing some symptoms. Got tested this morning. They told her she should have the result in the next couple hours. Hoping for negative.
Results are back..... negative.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:42 AM   #25929
I love your mom

Quote:
awesome , still waiting on those pictures to confirm the diagnosis.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:43 AM   #25930
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:

Not surprising.

Anyway, masks and social distancing aren't foolproof unless you're insinuating literally everyone in the supply chain has N95's and face shields on and even then they're people at risk for nonessential goods and not things people actually need to buy such as, you know, food or medicine.
Ah, so you don't know if the people who fulfilled his order aren't wearing masks and practicing social distancing.

Not at all. I'm all for flattening the curve through mitigation efforts. I follow those effort, too.

Nothing's foolproof in this, except for completely cutting off contact with other humans.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:45 AM   #25931
Shit

Quote:

Not surprising.

oh jesus christ...

i'm a guy losing at least 1k a day in billable labor. shut the **** up with this shit.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:48 AM   #25932
Hockey Town

Out of curiosity, a friend of mine keeps calling me and bitching that his internet is laggy, keeps ****ing up etc etc, mind you he always has issues with it..

Yet now because he saw 1 news report he's spinning it into, everyone is having issues with their internet....are you guys having net problems?

I personally am not, everyone is here more and doing work from here...lots of video streams gaming etc etc and no lag everything is normal, so I kinda think he's full of shit.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:48 AM   #25933
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
awesome , still waiting on those pictures to confirm the diagnosis.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:49 AM   #25934
Mod Team

My test results come back tomorrow.

Hoping for a positive. I’ve got no symptoms a week out from my exposure.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:49 AM   #25935
Supporter

Quote:
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.