Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:15 AM   #25906
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
your a moran is more accurate than there isnt a reason to buy luxury goods because you are a ****ing moran.

and they gave people money to stimulate the economy, buying stuff does just that.

an your still and idiot
You realize that the expressed reason for stimulus was to cover expenses for 10 weeks, right?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:19 AM   #25907
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
You realize that the expressed reason for stimulus was to cover expenses for 10 weeks, right?
well surely you realize that some people had enough to cover their expenses already, right?

so you can either say he spent the stimulus check on it or spent that on bills and his savings on the soundbar.

either way it comes out the same. economy stimuation.

and you're an idiot.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:19 AM   #25908
Supporter

Quote:
Great. So you're okay with potentially exposing N number of people to C-19 that wouldn't have been to fulfill your unnecessary order of a soundbar to save $200.
I prefer to see it as helping the economy
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:19 AM   #25909
Hockey Town

If anyone can cover their expenses for 10 weeks with 1200 bucks I'd like to witness that since my rent is more than that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:19 AM   #25910
In Search of a Life

JFC Discuss is the ****ing WORST.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:21 AM   #25911
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If anyone can cover their expenses for 10 weeks with 1200 bucks I'd like to witness that since my rent is more than that.
that would cover my bills for about 2 days.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:22 AM   #25912
Supporter

Quote:
Hey I have you know a badass soundbar is not a luxury good it is vital, especially when I'm watching way more tv than usual.
Nebraska has a deal going for the Playbar and Sub for $1k. I was thinking of getting that but I want 5.1 and no wires so I am looking to get the JBL 5.1 soundbar for $450 for my downstairs. Probably end up getting the Sonos Playbar and Sub for the living room where I am not so concerned about 5.1.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:22 AM   #25913
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Russia eh?

Look how awesome China did too.
China has done a good job because they are communist and do not care about human rights. They may have hid info, but as of now, they have greatly limited the spread compared to us. They wear masks. They are willing to isolate more. Conversely, in our culture, many will refuse to not go to church during this.

Last edited by BWillie; 04-30-2020 at 10:27 AM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:23 AM   #25914
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
well surely you realize that some people had enough to cover their expenses already, right?

so you can either say he spent the stimulus check on it or spent that on bills and his savings on the soundbar.

either way it comes out the same. economy stimuation.

and you're an idiot.
Economic 'stimulation' takes a back seat to containing a viral epidemic. Sorry.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:23 AM   #25915
Supporter

Quote:
Exactly why people need to get back to work. And that's just your rent. Not food, utilities, etc.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:23 AM   #25916
Supporter

Quote:
Economic 'stimulation' takes a back seat to containing a viral epidemic. Sorry.
Now you're kinda starting to talk like you wanna kill the headache by cutting off the head.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:24 AM   #25917
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Nebraska has a deal going for the Playbar and Sub for $1k. I was thinking of getting that but I want 5.1 and no wires so I am looking to get the JBL 5.1 soundbar for $450 for my downstairs. Probably end up getting the Sonos Playbar and Sub for the living room where I am not so concerned about 5.1.
I'll probably add the sub after the fact, I found the playbar for 520 and I'll probably add 2 of the smaller one speakers for the surround affect and maybe add a sub after the fact since they are ridiculous for price.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:25 AM   #25918
Supporter

Quote:
your a moran is more accurate than there isnt a reason to buy luxury goods because you are a ****ing moran.

and they gave people money to stimulate the economy, buying stuff does just that.

an your you're still and idiot
I don't agree with you that he is an idiot but I thought I'd throw you this bone.....
Old 04-30-2020, 10:26 AM   #25919
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Great. So you're okay with potentially exposing N number of people to C-19 that wouldn't have been to fulfill your unnecessary order of a soundbar to save $200.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:26 AM   #25920
Supporter

Quote:
I'll probably add the sub after the fact, I found the playbar for 520 and I'll probably add 2 of the smaller one speakers for the surround affect and maybe add a sub after the fact since they are ridiculous for price.
I was gonna do that. I have one Sonos 1 in the kitchen and I like it. I have heard it is pretty good for surround. Just an expensive ordeal and I really don't have a good place in the living room for them as surrounds without the Wife crying about some kind of cable being exposed.