Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-29-2020, 01:50 PM   #25726
In Search of a Life

The next phase in the study will be remdesivir +/- baracinitinib.

Read this on reddit from a supposed physician in the know. What is the 2nd one?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 01:58 PM   #25727
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

I think it's an arthritis medication
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:00 PM   #25728
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
What's wrong with Barey Manilow?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Nothing.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:01 PM   #25729
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

It's called a DMARD--disease-modifying antirheumatic drug. Used for RA. It blocks janus kinase, which itself signals cytokines.

I imagine the basic thought is let remdesivir attack the virus and let this agent mitigate a potential cytokine storm.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:09 PM   #25730
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
excuse most of the money. And you didn't even know this until someone just told you,

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
No, I read it here:

https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs...ection-program

But just to be certain, I clarified the forgiveness details with Discuss given that he is more tuned into this stuff than I am. But hey, all hail pete, who can't get the length or the proportions of the loan program right while telling people they don't understand the program.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 02:14 PM   #25731
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Nothing.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 02:18 PM   #25732
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
No, I read it here:

But just to be certain, I clarified the forgiveness details with Discuss given that he is more tuned into this stuff than I am. But hey, all hail pete, who can't get the length or the proportions of the loan program right while telling people they don't understand the program.
Says the guy that had to have more than 1 person tell him to actually read what I was saying. And your brief moment of bravado doesn't negate the other fact we've been telling you this whole time which is....there is not enough money.

So you can point out that 25% of the money go to to things other than payroll which is great. But the money is no more. And I am not the only one who has been telling you that.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:18 PM   #25733
Supporter

If it wasn't bad enough for people with acid reflux that ranitidine was removed from the market, there's now a shortage of famotidine, the active ingredient in Pepcid AC.

That shortage has been exacerbated by reports of doctors using Famotidine as a treatment for COVID-19 because people have begun hoarding it, making it unavailable for people who need it most.

People are stupid.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:19 PM   #25734
Woman should only make babies

Doctor I see at mosaic says he expects peak covid in Sept. That is what my dad said he said. So makes sense since st joe is always so behind. We just got snap bracelets last week
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:19 PM   #25735
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
No, I read it here:

Keep in mind the anecdotes coming from non Los Angeles Lakers and Ruth's Chris borrowers is that the SBA isn't abiding by the text of CARES Act and are changing policies on the fly.

Congress might have intended for the loans to be forgivable but its likely the rubber won't meet the road.

TANSTAAFL is almost always undefeated when it comes to economics. Businesses taking out PPP/EIDL money will pay the price somewhere down the line. Hence why I'm of the opinion that it was never the right move to begin with.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:27 PM   #25736
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Keep in mind the anecdotes coming from non Los Angeles Lakers and Ruth's Chris borrowers is that the SBA isn't abiding by the text of CARES Act and are changing policies on the fly.

Congress might have intended for the loans to be forgivable but its likely the rubber won't meet the road.

TANSTAAFL is almost always undefeated when it comes to economics. Businesses taking out PPP/EIDL money will pay the price somewhere down the line. Hence why I'm of the opinion that it was never the right move to begin with.
Again, normally I would agree with you 100% here but we aren't much of a just rip the band-aid off type country. I sympathize with small businesses here though. It's hard enough to have a successful business as it is. Let alone when the government starts shutting you down or otherwise forcing you to operate in a very unprofitable and unsustainable situation.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:31 PM   #25737
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's called a DMARD--disease-modifying antirheumatic drug. Used for RA. It blocks janus kinase, which itself signals cytokines.

I imagine the basic thought is let remdesivir attack the virus and let this agent mitigate a potential cytokine storm.
I assumed it was some type of anti inflammatory so to speak.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:33 PM   #25738
Veteran

Incredible chest CT of a COVID case intubated for over 25 days, now awake and alert on minimal vent settings. We’ve never seen anything like this. from r/Radiology

Even in the patients who survive, lungs can be significantly damaged
JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:36 PM   #25739
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Cure Ebola?
Wrong. I am the antiserum to Ebolaids-19.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:37 PM   #25740
In Search of a Life

This is interesting to me as everyone says Sweden is killing everyone.