Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-11-2022, 05:57 PM  
MVP

Raiders Player Jermaine Eluemunor Says Chiefs Fans Called Him the N-Word

This story will grow.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:50 PM   #241
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Image: Not Safe for Work
NSFW Image

Last edited by ptlyon; 10-12-2022 at 02:06 PM..
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:55 PM   #242
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
So now you're advocating saying "****a" to a rando as some sort of social test?

I thought you weren't supposed to do that?
No, im saying since i am not to be believed, and that apparently ****a and ****er are the same thing, then just ask someone who uses the word regularly if they're the same to him or not.

Culture has largely shown that it is NOT the same word. Unless of course you believe that hundreds of thousands (millions?) of people just like to greet and refer to each other in hateful, bigoted ways.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:56 PM   #243
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
The original conversation was regarding the difference between "er" and "ga".

No idea what we're even talking about at this point.

That you don't like the "ga" version because it makes you uncomfortable? Because coming from an older white guy it's never going to sound right?

Ok.

And here in SoCal the word isn't nearly as big of a deal and is more or less just a part of modern street slang.

Fact is the word is used with high regularity with no offense taken. If that makes you feel some type of way i don't know what to say.

The entire point is ****er and ****a are two very different words with very different meanings amongst those who use them.
Again, if its not a big deal then use it in public. I don't give a shit. I'm not black so it's meaning to me means **** all.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 01:59 PM   #244
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
The Kanye West song "Gold Digger" rhymes digger with "****a" about 150 times. Or more.

But they're totally different words. With different meanings. Some guy who posts as Detoxing on the internet says so.
My point was pretty sure ceelo uses the 'hard r' in the song.

I agree with detoxing that there are distinctions in the two words. Either one could get you ****ed up. But one almost assuredly will while the other has spots its use can be okayed.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-12-2022, 02:00 PM   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Again, if its not a big deal then use it in public. I don't give a shit. I'm not black so it's meaning to me means **** all.
It gets used in public with regularity. It permeates through out black culture and as such has trickled into other minority cultures as well, where it's also accepted.

I get it. (some) Whites are on the outside looking in, feeling some type of way about it because you can't use it w/o sounding racist.

Again, the conversation was regarding the difference between "er" and "ga", to which there is undeniably a difference.

Anything beyond that....however you wanna feel about it, whatever.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:00 PM   #246
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
I agree with detoxing that there are distinctions in the two words. Either one could get you ****ed up.
Why would the "a" version ever get you ****ed up, given it's not a bad word?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:01 PM   #247

Quote:
Why would the "a" version ever get you ****ed up, given it's not a bad word.
Big lengthy post about it already. We're dancing in circles.

You just don't use the word. Others, who know HOW and WHEN will and be just fine. I think we can agree on that at least.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:02 PM   #248
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Big lengthy post about it already. We're dancing in circles.

You just don't use the word. Others, who know HOW and WHEN will and be just fine. I think we can agree on that at least.
Why do you have to decide when and where to use a word that is appropriate?

We're going in circles because you cant see the ****ing obvious. All I'm going to say on the matter.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:04 PM   #249
Diablo Negro

Quote:

We're going in circles because you cant see the ****ing obvious. All I'm going to say on the matter.
Look I agree with you the concept is stupid but we both know it is what it is so you don't really need to be obtuse, you know the reason.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:04 PM   #250
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Look I agree with you the concept is stupid but we both know it is what it is so you don't really need to be obtuse, you know the reason.
You and I may know, but the person I'm quoting doesnt seem to.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:05 PM   #251

Quote:

I see you using the word "****" with regularity, would you use that word during a sermon?

No? Oh, could it be that as an adult you can distinguish when, where and with whom it's applicable?

THAT should be obvious.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:05 PM   #252
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I see you using the word "****" with regularity, would you use that word during a sermon?
No I wouldnt. Why? Because its a BAD word.

Talk about throwing a ****ing softball middle middle. Good lord.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 02:08 PM   #253

Quote:
No I wouldnt. Why? Because its a BAD word.

Talk about throwing a ****ing softball middle middle. Good lord.
Quote:

No? Oh, could it be that as an adult you can distinguish when, where and with whom it's applicable?

THAT should be obvious.
Quote the rest.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:09 PM   #254
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Quote the rest.
I dont need to quote the rest, because you ****ing know the answer. You are just too ignorant to come to the conclusion.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:11 PM   #255

jd, if your whole point is that it's a word you wouldn't use at a dinner table...then, lol ok.

Not all words are for use at the dinner table, bud.

That doesn't mean they aren't in frequent use and understood by those who use them as non-offensive.

Like when my wife and all her GF's refer to each other as "bitches".