Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-28-2019, 08:35 PM   #2
Supporter

TT Michigan is on pace for 34-26.. Yikes.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:57 PM   #3
You Sweetie!

these teams look sloppy tonight.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:10 PM   #4
You Sweetie!

UVA finally looking like Virginia. Jeez man they were off the bulk of this 1st half.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:30 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
UVA finally looking like Virginia. Jeez man they were off the bulk of this 1st half.
You're a UNC fan, right?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:34 PM   #6
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You're a UNC fan, right?
No my ex wife went there - I don't really have a team these days. I embraced them while I was married to her - her cousin played w/ Ty Lawson and May and that crew.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:45 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
No my ex wife went there - I don't really have a team these days. I embraced them while I was married to her - her cousin played w/ Ty Lawson and May and that crew.
Fair enough.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 09:49 PM
CasselGotPeedOn
This message has been deleted by CasselGotPeedOn.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:52 PM   #9
It was not a fair catch

Michigan..........my god.....

Would like Oregon to win. I like Altman for some reason

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:54 PM   #10
It was not a fair catch

Nice flop from Oregon dude

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:55 PM   #11
Supporter

LOL that Oregon kid tries to get in Diakite's face. Realizes he's a giant, and falls down.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:57 PM   #12
Supporter

Oh, and that stupid ****ing ref said "boom" when he called the T.

Who the **** says "BOOM" when you make a call?

****ing refs man.
Old 03-28-2019, 10:24 PM   #13
Banned!

Quote:
Oh, and that stupid ****ing ref said "boom" when he called the T.

Who the **** says "BOOM" when you make a call?

****ing refs man.
I'm trying to figure out how/why it could possibly matter.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 10:26 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I'm trying to figure out how/why it could possibly matter.
It doesn't obviously, but having played a pile of basketball, douche refs irritate me.

Plus it's just a weird thing to say.
Old 03-28-2019, 10:30 PM   #15
You Sweetie!

Quote:
It doesn't obviously, but having played a pile of basketball, douche refs irritate me.

Plus it's just a weird thing to say.
yip!