Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:00 PM   #241
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
Wait a second. 2014 N00b of the year isn't a Chiefs fan?
Yyyyup. And calls me a bandwagon Chiefs fan LOL
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:01 PM   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Which sister wife?
The double Ds
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:02 PM   #243
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Addicted to cumming on your wife's face asshole. Now I remember why I had your dumbass on ignore.
If someone says commas aren't important, I direct you to the face asshole.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:02 PM   #244
In Search of a Life

Face asshole.

Nice
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:03 PM   #245
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:03 PM   #246
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Decisions, decisions.

Do I go the 'bullshit slander!!' route? . . . or the 'link' route? Maybe the TITS or GTFO route? . . . .Or just laugh this off? Decisions, decisions. . . .
Id go with the "Oops I guess I was wrong about those guys" if I were you.
I'm not digging it up but he would likely own it and then attempt to downplay/rationalize it.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:03 PM   #247
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
NO COMMA! Face asshole is perfect!
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-01-2016, 10:04 PM   #248
Shit

Quote:
Decisions, decisions.

Do I go the 'bullshit slander!!' route? . . . or the 'link' route? Maybe the TITS or GTFO route? . . . .Or just laugh this off? Decisions, decisions. . . .
I'm not looking it up but I've read the same thing
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:04 PM   #249
In Search of a Life

I'm literally in tears over that for some reason
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:04 PM   #250
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Id go with the "Oops I guess I was wrong about those guys" if I were you.
I'm not digging it up but he would likely own it and then attempt to downplay/rationalize it.
I did point to Alex's contract with enjoyment... but other than that, you twisted the rest horribly.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-01-2016, 10:05 PM   #251

Quote:

Old 01-01-2016, 10:05 PM   #252
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
He says he doesn't care about this place. But last month I saw him post a 40 paragraph estrogen filled tirade on Facebook about how he was wronged by chiefs planet

Oh hootie cares, he cares a lot
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:07 PM   #253
Shit

Maybe he thinks her face looks like an asshole.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:07 PM   #254
Hung off the Night Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Oh hootie cares, he cares a lot
I'm surprised Hootie isnt hanging from a rope in his closet over his ban
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:08 PM   #255
In Search of a Life

I never got the outrage for Hootie, other than the gambling ring fallout, so I can see some having the same non issues with clay

Closed Thread