Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:20 AM   #25276
The Boom Boom Room

https://youtu.be/O4FTlCwKxQw?t=4m22s
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:40 AM   #25277
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Skip has been reduced to creating hypothetical drama.

This is has become my favorite sports talk show.
Take a drink every time Skip grunts "Mmm" while Shannon makes his points. You'd die of alcohol poisoning in 2 minutes.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:46 AM   #25278
I’m a Mahomo!

I love this.

https://youtu.be/_PW3GSilfrg
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:53 AM   #25279
I’m a Mahomo!

I thank the Lord everyday I got to see this as a Chiefs fan.

https://youtu.be/Xh8LpdWV8Ug
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:54 AM
lcarus
This message has been deleted by lcarus.
Old 10-05-2019, 12:47 PM   #25280
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
So do I.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2019, 02:34 PM   #25281
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
1st comment is gold, saw this when it first aired quality stuff.

Leon Aburime
2 weeks ago
Mahomes would go on to ruin Gruden's tenure at Oakland
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:01 PM   #25282
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 10:37 PM   #25283
Special Teams ACE!!!

Hey Baldy, uhh... I know they play the same position and have the same initials and last name... but Damien Williams was inactive that game, bro.

Not saying you have to memorize the Chiefs roster, but maybe in the future find a better editor/reviewer of your work.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:53 PM   #25284
Fish are scared of me

I could watch Shannon all day.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2019, 07:01 AM   #25285
I’m a Mahomo!

Can he walk on water?
https://youtu.be/mGtl72VtZXo
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 07:43 AM   #25286
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I could watch Shannon all day.

The best is " The game is so slow for him, he's like Rainman. he can decipher defense's."
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-06-2019, 12:30 PM   #25287
Special Teams ACE!!!

Watching Vikings/Giants right now. Cousins had 3rd and goal from the 7 and dropped back to pass. He looked to his left and saw Thielen open. They made eye contact. A defender was in the front and back, but there was plenty of space. It would have just been a tight window, that's all, but Thielen is an incredible receiver who will more often than not win those contested passes. Cousins clearly thought about it, then decided to spin away from the collapsing pocket too late. Got sacked.

I'm not saying it would have been an easy throw. I'm saying I've seen Pat make that throw several times for a TD. Moving right, throwing left, into a tight window between two defenders.

As maligned as he is, Cousins isn't a terrible QB. He's not bottom 10 among starting QBs. I don't even know if he's bottom 15 among starters. But he either didn't believe he could make that throw or knew he couldn't.

Pat can. And he does. And that makes me happy. Very very happy.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2019, 12:34 PM   #25288
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Watching Vikings/Giants right now. Cousins had 3rd and goal from the 7 and dropped back to pass. He looked to his left and saw Thielen open. They made eye contact. A defender was in the front and back, but there was plenty of space. It would have just been a tight window, that's all, but Thielen is an incredible receiver who will more often than not win those contested passes. Cousins clearly thought about it, then decided to spin away from the collapsing pocket too late. Got sacked.

I'm not saying it would have been an easy throw. I'm saying I've seen Pat make that throw several times for a TD. Moving right, throwing left, into a tight window between two defenders.

As maligned as he is, Cousins isn't a terrible QB. He's not bottom 10 among starting QBs. I don't even know if he's bottom 15 among starters. But he either didn't believe he could make that throw or knew he couldn't.

Cousins is just overpaid, but then again every big money QB (besides Wilson) seems to be overpaid right now. Cousins at $28m probably won't look so bad when Prescott receives $38m or something from the idiot Cowboys.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-06-2019, 12:35 PM   #25289
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

I'm feeling very spoiled, to be perfectly honest, Mr. RealSNR.

Watching other quarterbacks (other than RW last Thursday) is like watching drunk guys throw nerf footballs.

It's a bizarre feeling that I never thought I'd experience.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:51 AM   #25290
The Boom Boom Room

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote