Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:12 PM   #2506
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerok View Post
Jalen is worth two firsts by himself. Seeing if the Jags would sweeten the deal by getting rid of the RB that causes them so much distress. Why not give a talented but struggling RB a place to shine in KC, then when he leaves we can get a comp pick?
I don't think Andy Reid even wants a RB like Fournette. He likes guys like McCoy.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:13 PM   #2507
In Search of a Life

Man I miss Kareem. Dude was amazing in the passing and straight run game.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:15 PM   #2508
Mahomes or GTFO

Anyone have the latest betting lines? Just got a text that the Chiefs have now moved into better odds to land Ramsey than the Jags as of a few mins ago.

This morning it was

Jaguars +200
Chiefs +250

and apparently now it's

Chiefs +200
Jaguars +210
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 02:15 PM   #2509
Mahomes or GTFO

Vegas man. Always follow the $.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:16 PM   #2510
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Anyone have the latest betting lines? Just got a text that the Chiefs have now moved into better odds to land Ramsey than the Jags as of a few mins ago.

This morning it was

Jaguars +200
Chiefs +250

and apparently now it's

Chiefs +200
Jaguars +210
Just saw that on twitter too. Vegas knows stuff that Schefter doesn’t. They had Tyreek not getting suspended when everyone else thought he was
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:16 PM   #2511
Meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
IF WE DONT GET RAMSEY I WILL EAT MY OWN BODY ON FACEBOOK LIVE
Ron Jeremy beat you to that!
CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:17 PM   #2512
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
This is me and my wife.....

I'm kind of glossed over staring off

Her "what are you thinking about?"

me "I was just thinking about how if we get Jalen Ramsey we could win the superbowl"

her "that is not interesting at all"
Me: Concentrating stare..

Her ,“What’s wrong baby? “

Me ,“Nothing”

Her,“Come on. Is it something I did?”

Me ,”Sigh, you wouldn’t understand”

Her, slight whimper in her voice ,”Please talk to me...”

Me, contemplating response before speaking... “Well, the Chiefs have a shot at an All-Pro corner, but the deal is dragging on forever. They need him, badly.”

She stares back in dead silence.

Me ,”See, I knew you wouldn’t understand!!!!”

Me: Slams laptop closed, runs out of the room.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 02:18 PM   #2513
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post

This morning it was

Jaguars +200
Chiefs +250

and apparently now it's

Chiefs +200
Jaguars +210
They're trying to even the money on both sides.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:20 PM   #2514
The Boom Boom Room

As I aaid if the price is too high then no deal.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 02:23 PM   #2515
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
As I aaid if the price is too high then no deal.
Shut up!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 02:23 PM   #2516
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Man I miss Kareem. Dude was amazing in the passing and straight run game.
I like what we have now at RB, I don’t really think we need to do anything there. Damien Williams has struggled on the ground but I think he’ll get going, he’s been noticeably good running routes just not finishing plays, which I think will improve over the season.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-18-2019, 02:23 PM   #2517
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Me: Concentrating stare..

Her ,“What’s wrong baby? “

Me ,“Nothing”

Her,“Come on. Is it something I did?”

Me ,”Sigh, you wouldn’t understand”

Her, slight whimper in her voice ,”Please talk to me...”

Me, contemplating response before speaking... “Well, the Chiefs have a shot at an All-Pro corner, but the deal is dragging on forever. They need him, badly.”

She stares back in dead silence.

Me ,”See, I knew you wouldn’t understand!!!!”

Me: Slams laptop closed, runs out of the room.
If I did that while on the laptop she'd be like "are you on that stupid forum again?"
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:25 PM   #2518
In Search of a Life

Whitlock just said trade Ramsey for Hill straight up

Btw so far through 2 weeks Ramsey is the 89th best CB
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 02:27 PM   #2519
Starter

trading the KC players away is actually a win for the Chiefs since it trims their cap. Look for guys with heavy future money that we might want to offload and that's who I guess Veach would want to send out. Hitch, LDT, and Sorenson are the only players I can see with long-ish term money that would be on the fringe.
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:27 PM   #2520
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Whitlock just said trade Ramsey for Hill straight up

Btw so far through 2 weeks Ramsey is the 89th best CB
89th according to who? PFF?

I wouldn’t put much stock in that, Jags have been playing a lot of zone and PFFs system is notoriously bad for adjusting to that as well as volume. obviously there’s no way I’d trade Hill for him but I still think he’s an elite CB.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about