Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:11 PM   #25126
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
What a dumb ass , how do you breath?
Calling someone a dumbass while you proceed to butcher the English language is an interesting look.

Maybe you should BREATHE in some grammar.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 07:13 PM   #25127
Court Jester

Quote:
What a dumb ass , how do you breath?
*breathe
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 07:14 PM   #25128
Life is changing..

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu John Hopkins data.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:21 PM   #25129
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Johnson County, Kansas task force recommends phased reopening of county

JOHNSON COUNTY, Kan. —
The Johnson County Kansas Recovery Task Force continues to work out a plan to re-open businesses, churches and non-profits in the county during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Elected leaders, healthcare officials and business leaders met for nearly four hours to discuss plans to slowly reintegrate people together, though a date to start reopening remains elusive.

County leaders are discussing a phased approach to reopening using a gating system recommended by the White House.

In the current phase, all bars, restaurants, salons, gyms and entertainment venues will remain closed. Seniors and vulnerable populations would be encouraged to stay home, and residents would be encouraged to wear masks.

The county would also encourage no gatherings over 10 people.

The guidelines would relax every 14 days if the current trajectory of cases continues downward.

For more on the suggested phases, you can see the county’s draft document here.

County leaders spent time going back and forth about the limits on gatherings, youth sports, salons and restaurant openings. A task force representative is scheduled to recommend a plan to the Board of Commissioners on Thursday.
Just loving this "mother may I" scenario for basic protected rights.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:22 PM   #25130
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Where I'm from if someone doesn't show up they hold off starting court and go find them. The judge then gives them a stern beat down in front of everyone but no fine. It's pretty funny unless you actually show up on time and have to wait. Although this is small county SD and we are on jury duty for 6 months and have the check in every week.
My county has 830,000 people in it lol I gotta move out to one of them pigsknuckle towns in like 10 years. Maybe PA. Less stress, traffic and most importantly less assholes.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:27 PM   #25131
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Calling someone a dumbass while you proceed to butcher the English language is an interesting look.

Maybe you should BREATHE in some grammar.
Your most likely right , but my take on this plague ain’t near as ignorant as yours. I’ve read your takes in this thread since the beginning and damn if they ain’t some of the dumbest shit I’ve read on cp . You are correct about me I can’t type for shit can’t diagram a sentence , don’t know where a period should be ( except on your girlfriends) or comas hell can’t spell can’t hardly pay attention. But I do know if we went about handling this shit the way you suggest we’d all be dead. So who’s the real dumbest mfer?
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 07:30 PM   #25132
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
JH website just jumped Missouri up to 343 deaths. An increase of like 45 over the past few hours...
I NEED SOMEONE TO BE OUTRAGED BY THIS WITH ME
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:31 PM   #25133
Life is changing..

Quote:
Your most likely right , but my take on this plague ain’t near as ignorant as yours. I’ve read your takes in this thread since the beginning and damn if they ain’t some of the dumbest shit I’ve read on cp . You are correct about me I can’t type for shit can’t diagram a sentence , don’t know where a period should be ( except on your girlfriends) or comas hell can’t spell can’t hardly pay attention. But I do know if we went about handling this shit the way you suggest we’d all be dead. So who’s the real dumbest mfer?
hoo boy
Old 04-27-2020, 07:33 PM   #25134
Reset

Quote:
It’s called punctuation. Just trying to help.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:45 PM   #25135
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Data entry error?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:47 PM   #25136
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:51 PM   #25137
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Data entry error?
Idk. Maybe. Or a bunch of people kicked the bucket at the same time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Old 04-27-2020, 07:54 PM   #25138
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Data entry error?

They know only one person is tracking Missouri’s numbers at this point and are now doing everything they can to screw with him. Only explanation.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:56 PM   #25139
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
They know only one person is tracking Missouri’s numbers at this point and are now doing everything they can to screw with him. Only explanation.
This seems plausible.
Old 04-27-2020, 08:56 PM   #25140
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.