Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:27 AM   #2476
Cast Iron Jedi

I don't care if it's almost June and 90 degrees outside, I want tomato soup so I'm making tomato soup.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:42 AM   #2477
Cast Iron Jedi

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:45 AM   #2478
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Could you pick out the peas? /Buehler
Pretty sure that's me.

**** peas
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:27 PM   #2479
I like Pie!

Grilled sirloin steak I picked up on sale yesterday. Steak was a bit fatty, I wont bore you with pics as I didn't take any.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:28 PM   #2480
Cast Iron Jedi

No pics, but finally made sous vide burgers. Will definitely do that again.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:31 PM   #2481
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
No pics, but finally made sous vide burgers. Will definitely do that again.
Did you ever cold smoke steak or burgers? If you sous vide them you should cold smoke them first.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:34 PM   #2482
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Did you ever cold smoke steak or burgers? If you sous vide them you should cold smoke them first.

No, and it's too damn hot now. I'll need to remember once it cools down in the fall.

I'll do that and smoke some cheese at the same time.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:35 PM   #2483
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I keep telling people, sous vide with a couple tablespoons of this, and sear in cast iron. Works on all beef.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:38 PM   #2484
Veteran

Quote:

Is this the Pioneer Woman recipe by any chance? I've had that one bookmarked for a while.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:42 PM   #2485
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Is this the Pioneer Woman recipe by any chance? I've had that one bookmarked for a while.

No, it's one from Splendid Table.

http://www.splendidtable.org/recipes...utter-croutons

I modified it quite a bit. It needed more herbs for my taste - both oregano and basil. I also upped the chile flake and threw in a parmigiano reggiano rind because I had it.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:48 PM   #2486
Veteran

Cool. Bookmarked. I'll get around to trying them both eventually.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-30-2016, 04:26 PM   #2487
Cast Iron Jedi

Giant steak. No, not eating it all.

Old 05-30-2016, 04:32 PM   #2488
Gimme My Berries Back!

Charcoal grilled spare ribs, my fiesta cole slaw, baked beans and corn on the cob with cheesy garlic bisquits. All kinds of drinks, watermelon and ice-cream for dessert. Pics later.
Have company right now...but took a short break from cooking slavery.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2016, 04:34 PM   #2489
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
OMG! That's delightful looking. What is it? .

( I am working the thread backwards from the last page...so I may have missed it. I just had to stop here and say something.)
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2016, 04:36 PM   #2490
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
OMG! That's delightful looking. What is it? .

( I am working the thread backwards from the last page...so I may have missed it. I just had to stop here and say something.)

Thanks! It's the best base recipe for tomato soup I've found.

Quote:
No, it's one from Splendid Table.

http://www.splendidtable.org/recipes...utter-croutons

I modified it quite a bit. It needed more herbs for my taste - both oregano and basil. I also upped the chile flake and threw in a parmigiano reggiano rind because I had it.