Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:47 PM   #2461
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

He's gonna be like 45/3.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:49 PM   #2462
MVP

I certainly wish I had the crystal ball some of y'all seem to have that shows these slapdick WR's were slapdicks 100% because of QB play.

Again, we've never had a 3rd option in the passing game break 700 yards.

Why pay $13-15M for it?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:50 PM   #2463
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I also think folks need to just adjust UP what players of certain tiers get these days in AAV (myself included).

The cap has gone up. contracts go with it.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:51 PM   #2464
21st Century Schizoid Fan

siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:51 PM   #2465
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Hardman depends on perfect throws and that's not efficient. He's good insurance in that role and can haul deep passes in sometimes, but we've seen the challenge it is for him to stay on the same page with Patrick.

Watson does a nice job but he shouldn't be a starter and that's what he has to be in order for the role to matter.
This. It has to be someone that makes them pay consistently enough that it negates anything they gain over the course of the game from playing that cover 1 or cover 0. I don't think MVS and or Hardman ever accomplished that.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:52 PM   #2466
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I certainly wish I had the crystal ball some of y'all seem to have that shows these slapdick WR's were slapdicks 100% because of QB play.

Why pay $13-15M for it?
For me, it's how long are you expecting Kelce to keep up his rate? Father time WILL catch up to him.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:52 PM   #2467
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
This. It has to be someone that makes them pay consistently enough that it negates anything they gain over the course of the game from playing that cover 1 or cover 0. I don't think MVS and or Hardman ever accomplished that.
And yet we still won two championships.

Crazy, eh?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:52 PM   #2468
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Why pay $13-15M for it?
Why use even a 2nd on it under that rationale?

The reason you target speed there is because it's a credible threat that even if it DOESN'T net 800 yards at WR3, will create more room for Kelce and Rice to operate.

Look no further than 2022 for the theory in action.

If you're not going to find an all-fields guy, find a guy who helps the dudes you have. Speed does that. Size really doesn't.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:54 PM   #2469
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Why pay $13-15M for it?
Don't draft one early then either?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:55 PM   #2470
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
For me, it's how long are you expecting Kelce to keep up his rate? Father time WILL catch up to him.
Which is why I'm advocating for a well rounded WR - not just a one trick pony.

Kelce isn't going to be the 1st or 2nd option forever, and I'd really rather this offense not turn into "**** it, Hollywood down there somewhere".

You made a great selection in Rice last year. Now go validate it with another guy that can do it all - or will be able to eventually.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:55 PM   #2471
In Search of a Life

We need a 3rd option that can be a 1k yard guy, be it a Wr or a RB.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:55 PM   #2472
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
And yet we still won two championships.

Crazy, eh?
We won this year because we had the best defense in the league. Wouldn't have happened otherwise.

We cannot accept last year's offense or the approach taken at WR as good enough to run it back with. Teams almost never repeat defensive years like the one we just had even with similar personnel.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 01:56 PM   #2473
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Why pay $13-15M for it?
That option you’re describing is what we missed badly this yea: McKinnon.

The guy only had 32 targets in the receiving game. I love Pacheco but he’s not exactly a strong fit catching passes like Jerrick McKinnon or Damien Williams.

You could see the offense take off when Clyde had his best game last year in NE.

A receiving back is really high on the list of needs IMO
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 01:58 PM   #2474
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Why use even a 2nd on it under that rationale?

The reason you target speed there is because it's a credible threat that even if it DOESN'T net 800 yards at WR3, will create more room for Kelce and Rice to operate.

Look no further than 2022 for the theory in action.

If you're not going to find an all-fields guy, find a guy who helps the dudes you have. Speed does that. Size really doesn't.
My hope would be that any WR we draft is to play outside with Rice and we're planning for life post-Kelce.

We sure as shit shouldn't be using a pick on a MVS replacement who's job is to get his cardio in.

In a perfect world you get a guy that can do both. While not a burner, I think Rice is more capable of it than we're giving him credit for.

People (myself included) wanted DeAndre Hopkins?

We got the younger, slightly less polished version in Rice.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:58 PM   #2475
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
We need a 3rd option that can be a 1k yard guy, be it a Wr or a RB.
This offense has never come close to supporting that, what makes you think it can or should now?