Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5521
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2022, 06:26 PM   #2431
Ultrabanned

Got a sampler pack with these in it. I like it. But I love carrots and saisons so I’m the mark. Not gonna drink six of them anytime soon but the first sip gave me hardcore v8 red beer vibes and I’m down for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 06:28 PM   #2432
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

After a great day at the quarry getting it ready for the dive season, it's going to be Buffalo Trace for me...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2022, 06:32 PM   #2433
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Got a sampler pack with these in it. I like it. But I love carrots and saisons so I’m the mark. Not gonna drink six of them anytime soon but the first sip gave me hardcore v8 red beer vibes and I’m down for that.

Well that's.... unique.

I do like V8 (and it's the only thing that seems to mix with creatine), even if that seems wrong for a beer.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2022, 08:17 PM   #2434
Certified Bourbon taster

I like my V8 before 11 am. Had mine today. Had my cool Tank 7 beer before 10 pm, After mowing - now I'm fixing to have some 90 proof available pours from whiskey memory. It ain"t easy.

Last edited by BigOlChiefsfan; 05-14-2022 at 08:24 PM..
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 08:25 PM   #2435
Certified Bourbon taster

That mower recharge-signal is hard to argue with. But they're wrong, more than you'd expect!
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2022, 08:47 PM   #2436
MVP

Any recommendations for a good pecan based drink?
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2022, 08:48 PM   #2437
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan View Post
I like my V8 before 11 am. Had mine today. Had my cool Tank 7 beer before 10 pm, After mowing - now I'm fixing to have some 90 proof available pours from whiskey memory. It ain"t easy.
I had V8 before 11 this morning. It had Wild Turkey and a bunch of Bloody Mary seasonings added to it though.

BTW, it’s good to see you around again. I actually brought you up in the missing Planeteers thread a while back. Always appreciated your knowledge of liquor and fire arms.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2022, 08:48 PM   #2438
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
Any recommendations for a good pecan based drink?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2022, 08:50 PM   #2439
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
$35 when I inquired about this at Ground Control.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2022, 08:53 PM   #2440
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
$35 when I inquired about this at Ground Control.
Yeah, the heavy stouts are getting a bit out of control. I still see plenty in the ~$25-30 range, but much more than that and I pass.

That one is really good though...
Old 05-14-2022, 08:59 PM   #2441
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, the heavy stouts are getting a bit out of control. I still see plenty in the ~$25-30 range, but much more than that and I pass.

That one is really good though...
It sounds so damn good, that's why I had to ask.

I had a few 4 oz pours of some other bottle logic stuff and their stuff was really something else.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2022, 09:06 PM   #2442
Cheat Death

Picked up an BL Intrepid Orchid at Sleepy Whale in Chandler the other day. Think it was $30. I probably wouldn’t pick up too many BL bottles for that price but I’ve never had a vanilla barleywine so…

https://untappd.com/b/bottle-logic-b...d-2022/4687067
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 06:48 PM   #2443
Ultrabanned

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 06:56 PM   #2444
Inmem 2.0

Scored some Buffalo Trace
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 08:39 PM   #2445
Certified Bourbon taster

Evan Williams - Black label & Henry McKenna as a 'chaser'. Both are good 'workaday' bourbons. Appreciate the howdy, Raiderhater.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote