Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-05-2024, 02:29 PM   #2416
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
And the Dolphins have played 4 last place teams at home and the only team with a winning record was the Cowboys who are 3-5 on the road.... their home SoS is like .375 including the Cowboys and .333 after that.

They've been brutalized on the road because those are the only decent teams they've played all season (besides the Cowboys, if that's what they're going to hang their hat on).

I'm not putting it past the Bills to **** it up, but based on a whole lot of evidence, it won't be because the Dolphins are magically a good team at home against other good teams.
Right. Im holding out hope that the Dolphins can win but I wouldn’t say it’d be a smart bet.

They’re missing their top two pass rushers, Tyreek is still in a walking boot, and Mostert, Achane, Waddle have all been dinged up in the last few weeks.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 05:57 PM   #2417
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Right. Im holding out hope that the Dolphins can win but I wouldn’t say it’d be a smart bet.

They’re missing their top two pass rushers, Tyreek is still in a walking boot, and Mostert, Achane, Waddle have all been dinged up in the last few weeks.

I don’t know. The Bills have managed to find ways to lose to the Jets and Zach Wilson and the Patriots on the road this year and we’re pretty lucky to not get popped by the Easton Stick-led chargers.

I wouldn’t put anything by them.

The Dolphins are dinged, but the Bills are still without Milano and Mitch Morse is questionable.

I think it will be a close one.

Achane is good to go and I bet Waddle plays.

Ramsey also didn’t play the first time and Diggs roasted them. I bet Ramsey follows Diggs in this one and they make someone else beat them.

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 01-05-2024 at 06:04 PM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 07:32 PM   #2418
Fan since 1997

Stoolers and Jags are very likely winning their games. How hilarious would it be for Tua to eliminate the Bills on Sunday night though? Miami plays at home, too.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-05-2024, 08:27 PM   #2419
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I don’t know. The Bills have managed to find ways to lose to the Jets and Zach Wilson and the Patriots on the road this year and we’re pretty lucky to not get popped by the Easton Stick-led chargers.

The Dolphins are dinged, but the Bills are still without Milano and Mitch Morse is questionable.

Ramsey also didn’t play the first time and Diggs roasted them. I bet Ramsey follows Diggs in this one and they make someone else beat them.
It seems like Buffalo has been running it a lot more lately. Perhaps the strategy is to lean into Cook in this game.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-06-2024, 04:23 AM   #2420
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Bet they will be happy missing a winter storm
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 05:59 AM   #2421
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
That's the most likely road to the most home playoff games
Then again, the Chiefs suck at home this year.
njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-06-2024, 07:02 AM   #2422
Going home eventually

Miami will lose. Bill's are much tougher team. Miami will be coming here.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 07:17 AM   #2423
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Miami will lose. Bill's are much tougher team. Miami will be coming here.
Bills are softer than Charmin
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 07:17 AM   #2424
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by njchiefs View Post
Then again, the Chiefs suck at home this year.
Ban. Not from this thread. Not from this site. FROM ****ING LIFE!!!

ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 07:58 AM   #2425
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
insane how the bills can get the 2 seed and still miss the playoffs

has that kind of scenario ever happened before?
Yes

2002 Dolphins
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-06-2024, 08:15 AM   #2426
Consuming CP souls

Bills are softer than the Marino Dolphins
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 06:17 PM   #2427
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 06:18 PM   #2428
Consuming CP souls

Step 1...complete
Old 01-06-2024, 06:26 PM   #2429
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

I am not believer in Buffalo by any means but the game this week everything points to Buffalo.

Buffalo when they are motivated are a physical team. Maybe not the smartest or most talented but they draft a certain style of player.

Miami just does not look good when they match up against teams like that.

Throw in the injuries on Miami and that Buffalo more motivated as Miami's coach might try to win early but could rest starters by halftime if things are going Buffalo's way.

Only way Miami wins is if Buffalo turns over ball a few times early and even then will probably be close.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-06-2024, 06:30 PM   #2430
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I am not believer in Buffalo by any means but the game this week everything points to Buffalo.

Buffalo when they are motivated are a physical team. Maybe not the smartest or most talented but they draft a certain style of player.

Miami just does not look good when they match up against teams like that.

Throw in the injuries on Miami and that Buffalo more motivated as Miami's coach might try to win early but could rest starters by halftime if things are going Buffalo's way.

Only way Miami wins is if Buffalo turns over ball a few times early and even then will probably be close.
Bills are soft...stop