Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 06-25-2013 at 07:16 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 05:33 PM   #2416
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
You trying to get me to drive up to Springpatch and put another hole in your rectum? /internettoughguy
Where I'm from we stretch it to the point of no recognition rather than install a new one.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #2417
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Where I'm from we stretch it to the point of no recognition rather than install a new one.
/missoura
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #2418
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Oh man.

Come to Springfield.

I'm not saying we have the most luxurious selection on earth, but I can get you 25 kinds of any kind of beer you like on any given night.
I remember when I hung out at Patton Alley
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 05:36 PM   #2419
MVP

I'd imagine PGM knew a back up might be needed. I hope it's a salty veteran instead of a rookie puke.
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 05-26-2013, 05:36 PM   #2420
Mod Team

Quote:
You haven't been here in a while. Come to Branson, I'll personally take you on a fantastic beer tour.
Branson huh? We had a 5th grade Christmas play about country singers and old west guys along with Santa Clause, that was based in Branson, Missouri. I shit you not.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 05:53 PM   #2421
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Branson huh? We had a 5th grade Christmas play about country singers and old west guys along with Santa Clause, that was based in Branson, Missouri. I shit you not.
Branson is SOOOOO much more than that now. There's plenty of that shit running around, but it's diversified in ways I didn't expect when I moved down here 3 years ago. I absolutely love the area. The food sucks, but there's a **** ton to do for anyone.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 05:54 PM   #2422
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
What mile marker are you at? What bar? We're at mile marker 8 and headed out for a ride, no idea where we'll stop
Go to Truman dam. That's a good stopping point
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 05:56 PM   #2423
Shit

Quote:
Branson is SOOOOO much more than that now. There's plenty of that shit running around, but it's diversified in ways I didn't expect when I moved down here 3 years ago. I absolutely love the area. The food sucks, but there's a **** ton to do for anyone.
I like going to Branson
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 05:56 PM   #2424

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
It's good to be a king......
Hey, I won't make you kneel, but there are expectations in this kingdom.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 05:56 PM   #2425

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I like going to Branson
Posted via Mobile Device
Next time tell me you're coming and I'll save you a **** ton of money. LOL, and no, I'm not trying to get you to take a timeshare presentation. As a local, I get discounts on EVERYTHING. As a timeshare guy, that increases.

Old 05-26-2013, 05:57 PM   #2426
Mod Team

Quote:
Next time tell me you're coming and I'll save you a **** ton of money. LOL, and no, I'm not trying to get you to take a timeshare presentation. As a local, I get discounts on EVERYTHING. As a timeshare guy, that increases.
I never had a reason to visit Branson, Missouri but now it seems a reason has appeared......
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 05:58 PM   #2427
Mammoth penis

Quote:
**** you. Late fee. Do 3, or I'm closing the thread.
Please do, Im wasting way too much time here.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 05:58 PM   #2428

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I never had a reason to visit Branson, Missouri but now it seems a reason has appeared......
There is a TON to do. For anyone. Now, I'm not blanketing my offer of discounts for everyone because it's a lot of time and work, however, Lewdog you have done enough for me privately that I would be happy to offer that to you as well.

Old 05-26-2013, 06:03 PM   #2429
You Sweetie!

I want to lay this out on the table, regarding Hootie's ability to see the importance in 'interesting' while posting as a poster on CP - "Interesting" - it's not used often on here, when others recognize various Posters' talent.

I have said and said it and said it.

"Interesting" is the best quality a CPer can bring to the table - just before humor.

I like Hootie's ability to recognize just how critical "interesting" is, on here.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2013, 06:03 PM   #2430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I want to lay this out on the table, regarding Hootie's ability to see the importance in 'interesting' while posting as a poster on CP - "Interesting" - it's not used often on here, when others recognize various Posters' talent.

I have said and said it and said it.

"Interesting" is the best quality a CPer can bring to the table - just before humor.

I like Hootie's ability to recognize just how critical "interesting" is on here.
I like your comic sans font, you sexy beast.

Closed Thread