Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:57 PM   #2416
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Are the Bills a lock for AD Mitchell now?
Nobody is a lock to pick anybody outside of the first few picks, but I do agree that he's the guy that the Bills will like.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:01 PM   #2417
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Are the Bills a lock for AD Mitchell now?
Buffalo like drafting guys they view as "tough" and physical.

It's a McDermott thing so it comes down to how Adonai presents himself in the interviews.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:09 PM   #2418
Andy Reid Supporter

Bryan Thomas Jr would be so awesome here but he’s going to 20. We’d have to give up so much to get him. Just not happening
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:13 PM   #2419
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I do not feel that way. Look at how Mahomes used Tyreek. Maybe he needs that short speedster again in his career? Just saying.

Tyreek was a complete outlier. Most of those small fast guys don’t pan out as anything more than either gadget guys or limited role-players of little impact.

I really hope we don’t get yet another smallish burner with limited WR skills. Just saying.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:48 PM   #2420
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Tyreek was a complete outlier. Most of those small fast guys don’t pan out as anything more than either gadget guys or limited role-players of little impact.

I really hope we don’t get yet another smallish burner with limited WR skills. Just saying.
I think Worthy will be a better WR than Hardman but he doesn't have the overall skillset for a small player to merit a 1st round selection.

Elite speed needs to be paired with another + NFL trait and he doesn't have one that will be functional or useful.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:02 PM   #2421
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I think Worthy will be a better WR than Hardman but he doesn't have the overall skillset for a small player to merit a 1st round selection.

Elite speed needs to be paired with another + NFL trait and he doesn't have one that will be functional or useful.
I honestly haven’t seen him play, so I don’t really have an opinion about him. I’ve heard that he’s just 5’9”, and that he’s 6 feet. I’ve heard that he is a great route runner and that he isn’t.

I’ll let you guys figure that shit out. I’m just saying that I’d rather he have some skill besides running really fast. So in that we agree.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:16 PM   #2422
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I honestly haven’t seen him play, so I don’t really have an opinion about him. I’ve heard that he’s just 5’9”, and that he’s 6 feet. I’ve heard that he is a great route runner and that he isn’t.

I’ll let you guys figure that shit out. I’m just saying that I’d rather he have some skill besides running really fast. So in that we agree.
It's not just at CP there is huge disagreement.

The Twitter analytics guys love him (unless he gets drafted later!) They love guys that were hyped early and are focal in college.

The KC Sports Network guys love him. They think his route running is great, I have no idea what they are looking at.

Mel Kiper Jr has him high in his mocks.

Then NFL.com has him as a 2nd rounder (as do I)

Former NFL GM Spielman also likes Mitchell better on his draft podcast.

We shall see.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:22 PM   #2423
Needs more middle fingers

I personally think Worthy should be a 2nd rounder. I do think he goes in the 2nd, that's my prediction.

But if the Chiefs want him at 32, great.

I think Mitchell should be a 2nd rounder too though, so....
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:36 PM   #2424
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
It's not just at CP there is huge disagreement.

The Twitter analytics guys love him (unless he gets drafted later!) They love guys that were hyped early and are focal in college.

The KC Sports Network guys love him. They think his route running is great, I have no idea what they are looking at.

Mel Kiper Jr has him high in his mocks.

Then NFL.com has him as a 2nd rounder (as do I)

Former NFL GM Spielman also likes Mitchell better on his draft podcast.

We shall see.

Mel Kiper is an idiot about 50% of the time.

I’d have more faith in Spielman
Old 04-03-2024, 03:51 PM   #2425
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Buffalo like drafting guys they view as "tough" and physical.

It's a McDermott thing so it comes down to how Adonai presents himself in the interviews.
Brett Kollman seems to think the Bills would like Xavier Legette, which would make sense.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:04 PM   #2426
Andy Reid Supporter

Hmmm

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:07 PM   #2427
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Hmmm

Doesn't seem to make sense from a football perspective as they have Kincaid and Shakir and Samuel who all excel from the slot.

Sure McConk can line up outside but still...

The worry I have is that Mcdermott, McConkey...

McDermott might just be biased because of his name.

Old 04-03-2024, 06:12 PM   #2428
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

What do you all think about Ryan Flournoy on Day 3? He's got a great RAS score. Coming from a small school, you'd have to think that he hasn't been coached up to his potential yet.

Johnny Wilson is a mid-round guy who intrigues me. I have daydreams about a big fast guy with a big catch radius running deep under a Mahomes pass.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:12 PM   #2429
In Search of a Life

Who's your guy at WR for each of the first 4 rounds?

1st Xavier Worthy
2nd Ricky Pearsall
3rd Javon Baker
4th Luke McCaffrey
Old 04-03-2024, 07:21 PM   #2430
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Who's your guy at WR for each of the first 4 rounds?

1st Xavier Worthy
2nd Ricky Pearsall
3rd Javon Baker
4th Luke McCaffrey
Mitchell
Walker
Baker
McCaffrey is probably fine here. I don't see a better probable 4th rounder.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.