Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2023, 11:35 AM   #2
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Wandered down the rabbit hole and landed on these guys last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Knocked Loose is the shizz
Caught them live couple years ago, opened for Gojira.

Didn't work for me, but considering they seem to be blowing up, I'm clearly in the minority.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-17-2023, 01:03 PM   #3
Here We Go Again

I miss the old singer for Arch Enemy. Not as hot as the new one, but fit the music better voice wise to me.

lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-18-2023, 11:49 AM   #4
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I miss the old singer for Arch Enemy. Not as hot as the new one, but fit the music better voice wise to me.

Same....I'm not a fan of the current singer at all
Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-19-2023, 11:45 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post

I do enjoy the stuff with Alissa but yeah Angela is better.
chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.
Old 05-18-2023, 08:54 PM   #6
In Mahomes I trust!

PANTERA

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 09:19 AM   #7
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
PANTERA

One of my favorite bands!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2023, 09:02 PM   #8
In Mahomes I trust!

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-18-2023, 09:13 PM   #9
In Mahomes I trust!

Volbeat

Old 05-19-2023, 07:46 AM   #10
Here We Go Again

Enforced - War Remains

Old 05-19-2023, 10:41 AM   #11
Here We Go Again

New stuff from Black Braid.

Old 05-19-2023, 07:05 PM
Cheater5
This message has been deleted by Cheater5.
Old 05-19-2023, 07:10 PM   #13
Veteran

The bass player from High on Fire’s other band— Mutoid Man.

Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-20-2023, 07:16 PM   #14
MVP

Stephen Brodsky is the man. Always been a huge fan of Cave In.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-20-2023, 08:09 PM   #15
In Mahomes I trust!

ATTACK OF THE 80's

Black 'N Blue - Hold On To 18

Rough Cutt - Dreamin' Again

Britny Fox - Livin' on the Edge

Lizzy Borden - Me Against The World