Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-11-2020, 04:40 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Falcon and The Winter Soldier trailer

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 11:36 AM   #226
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Spoiler!
At this point in time, there are no plans for a Season 2 of TFATWS but the same team of producers and writers of the series have been greenlit to produce Captain America 4, with Sam Wilson as Captain America.

I've heard that Marvel is developing another Captain America film but with Chris Evans as Steve Rogers but it's really too early to make a definitive announcement and considering that Sam and Steve both had the title of Captain America at various times in the comic, it's probably more likely than not that it will happen.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 11:41 AM   #227
Supporter

I don't think there's a reason for another season of TFATWS. It just felt too much like a "TV Series" and not "Cinematic".

That said, I wouldn't mind a series featuring The Power Broker, The Contessa and US Agent, which by description, "feels" far more like a TV series than a feature film.

Expectations would be much lower, so there's an opportunity there to maybe do some things to further the characters in the MCU without pretending that somehow, the series is just as important as the feature films to the overall story arc.

It would also be an easy way to introduce Danny Ramirez as The Falcon 2 and maybe some other lesser known Marvel characters.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 12:11 PM   #228
Ain't no relax!

Man, what a disappointing turd that was. Giant meh. Top to bottom. Can't believe they spent that much money making this series.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 12:19 PM   #229
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Man, what a disappointing turd that was. Giant meh. Top to bottom. Can't believe they spent that much money making this series.
This show changed absolutely nothing in the MCU.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 12:45 PM   #230
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It's amazing that Disney wasted $150 million dollars on this series, which was really nothing more than a 6 episode TV story arc that could have been told for a fraction of the cost.

The most revealing aspect of this show's failure was Disney's lack of gloating and marketing. With WandaVision, which blew the roof off the internet and streaming minutes while also topping the streaming charts with songs from the series, Disney was constantly posting on Twitter about the numbers and the fact that it was #1 worldwide in streaming minutes. There were articles in the trades every week, if not every day, and every single movie and TV website had tons of content about the series and what might happen next.

With TFATWS, that all disappeared.

I'm not unequivocally stating that I won't see Captain America 4 in a movie theater but in all honesty, the series gave me no reason to do so, especially considering it's the same exact creative team.

Agent Carter was more fun and more creative than this series.
Old 04-24-2021, 12:46 PM   #231
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 01:00 PM   #232
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This show changed absolutely nothing in the MCU.
Well, it only took a matter of weeks and a few therapy sessions for Bucky Barnes to come to grips with the fact that he assassinated heads of state, including JFK, along with visionaries like Howard Stark, and return to society as if nothing happened.
Old 04-24-2021, 01:02 PM   #233
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Well, it only took a matter of weeks and a few therapy sessions for Bucky Barnes to come to grips with the fact that he assassinated heads of state, including JFK, along with visionaries like Howard Stark, and return to society as if nothing happened.
lol was the JFK assassination part of his backstory? I must have missed that.
Old 04-24-2021, 01:08 PM   #234
I'll be back.

HOLY SHIT

Old 04-24-2021, 01:41 PM   #235
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Damnit!!!

Spit my drink out!!!

Jerk!!

(+1)
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 01:42 PM   #236
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

I'm not unequivocally stating that I won't see Captain America 4 in a movie theater but in all honesty, the series gave me no reason to do so, especially considering it's the same exact creative team.
Are they kidding? I'll definitely be waiting to see reactions before I get too excited about Cap4.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-24-2021, 01:59 PM   #237
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Are they kidding? I'll definitely be waiting to see reactions before I get too excited about Cap4.
I posted an article yesterday in the MCU Discussion thread with a link to the Hollywood Reporter article that details Marvel's plan for Captain America 4.
Old 04-24-2021, 04:27 PM   #238
Perpetual Mediocrity

Sam's speech at the end to the politicians was like the least organic/natural thing I've ever seen. It's not Anthony Mackie's fault, though, who is a fine actor. It was supposed to be a powerful moment, but it was just a very blunt piece of writing that felt completely out of place in that scenario.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2021, 04:36 PM   #239
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Sam's speech at the end to the politicians was like the least organic/natural thing I've ever seen. It's not Anthony Mackie's fault, though, who is a fine actor. It was supposed to be a powerful moment, but it was just a very blunt piece of writing that felt completely out of place in that scenario.
I don't know if the script got a hack job thanks to corona and they cobbled something together or what but there just seems to be a lot of stuff that is just left unstated or people seem to have no motivation.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2021, 04:56 PM   #240
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Yea. I absolutely hated that. Not the message, just the stilted and preaching way it was presented. Awful.

Mackie and Stan deserved better writing. Because those two are great. As was Bruhl and Wyatt Russell.

Ending up Hating that pouty Karli
girl though.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.