Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:51 PM   #226
In Search of a Life

Threads taking a turn
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:51 PM   #227
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
And then later said he wouldn't take chiefs tickets, make them royals tickets.
This team will not be denied.

We are going all the way to the AFCCG.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:51 PM   #228
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Enjoy your time on the couch Falcon boy. 5-0 and can't make the playoffs. Eat a bag of twelve horse cocks.
Wait a second. 2014 N00b of the year isn't a Chiefs fan?
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:52 PM   #229
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
This team will not be denied.

We are going all the way to the AFCCG.
I dunno, I've got this sinking feeling we lay a brown one in Houston
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:52 PM   #230
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Those guys are all kid-diddlers. Especially that drunkass overhead.
Yeah, but what is their philosophy on fidelity of aural reproduction?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:53 PM   #231
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Decisions, decisions.

Do I go the 'bullshit slander!!' route? . . . or the 'link' route? Maybe the TITS or GTFO route? . . . .Or just laugh this off? Decisions, decisions. . . .
Yeah, wasn't going to bother. So untrue.. Me thinks he likes twisting shit to a remarkable level. I may have arrived due to Alex.. which I agree in many ways may be bizarre.. but I really am all-in with the Chiefs. They would have to bench him during his best play for me to even consider looking other options.

What some people don't accept.. and for their own personal reason may be right with.. is that we as fans always.. have options.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-01-2016, 09:54 PM   #232
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Addicted to cumming on your wife's face asshole. Now I remember why I had your dumbass on ignore.
Which sister wife?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:55 PM   #233
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Yeah, but what is their philosophy on fidelity of aural reproduction?
They. Steal. Music.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:56 PM   #234
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I agree. But the guy also has more posts than the 2nd and 3rd posters on this site, combined. That is incredible.
Phobia also zeroed his post count once a few years back
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:56 PM   #235
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Mmm...think that's a true story.
Hey, if it's true and I missed that particular exchange. Please let me know.

If nothing else, it would clear up the origin of a lot of the animosity around here.

Sincerely, let me see.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:57 PM   #236
In Search of a Life

I miss Hootie

Old 01-01-2016, 09:57 PM   #237
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
productive member LOL

96% of us aren't that productive as he was....including you and me
Massive trolling =/= productive, unless trolling is your goal in which case he was very productive.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:59 PM   #238
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I miss Hootie
He says he doesn't care about this place. But last month I saw him post a 40 paragraph estrogen filled tirade on Facebook about how he was wronged by chiefs planet

2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:00 PM   #239
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
He says he doesn't care about this place. But last month I saw him post a 40 paragraph estrogen filled tirade on Facebook about how he was wronged by chiefs planet

He's Marsha from the Brady bunch.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:00 PM   #240
Banned

Quote:
Decisions, decisions.

Do I go the 'bullshit slander!!' route? . . . or the 'link' route? Maybe the TITS or GTFO route? . . . .Or just laugh this off? Decisions, decisions. . . .
TITS or GTFO
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread