Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:30 PM   #226
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead
what kind of made my mad, was brodie tore it up in the first scrimage against the vikes, but they didnt show one clip of his until the 2nd scrimage which he didnt play well.
How can that be?

KcChiefsfan88 watched the 2 minute clip from Hard Knocks and said he looked like garbage.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:31 PM   #227
Finisher

All this show did was re-affirm why I'm a Chiefs fan...
KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:32 PM   #228
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
Many thanks, Mr. HemiEd. Very many.

FAX
No problem Mr.Fax, sorry I misspelled Krumrie's name. Jason Dunn is pretty upset he is on the second floor of the Dorm. He got moved to the second floor because he is on the PUP.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:32 PM   #229
'Stachecicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevB
I can't remember the last time I looked at a clock that many times during an hour long show, thinking to myself, "outstanding, still another 45 minutes left" etc. That was really good stuff....can't wait for the next episode.
I was doing the same thing. It was entertaining, but they didn't lay on too much fake drama.
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-08-2007, 09:32 PM   #230
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
what kind of made my mad, was brodie tore it up in the first scrimage against the vikes, but they didnt show one clip of his until the 2nd scrimage which he didnt play well.
That is unfortunate, Mr. Mr. Arrowhead. The media are always looking for ways to portray us in the worst light possible. I heard they actually showed a scene with Carl.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:33 PM   #231
Supporter

Quote:
I think you'd be silly to judge who should be our starter at QB.

It's an amazing series. We get a look into what training camp is like, and what the players are really like on a personal level. But, I wouldn't use it to judge who's better than who. I'm guessing the coaches will have a lot more info to base their decisions on...
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:36 PM   #232
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
That is unfortunate, Mr. Mr. Arrowhead. The media are always looking for ways to portray us in the worst light possible. I heard they actually showed a scene with Carl.

FAX
A couple Mr. Fax, I can't even begin to describe how reeruned his bike looks.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:36 PM   #233
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy
I was surprised Tank was such a fat ass. I thought he was supposed to be ripped for a lineman.
I've been saying it for a week and a half now. He looks out of shape. The good news is the Chiefs are really riding his ass.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:36 PM   #234
Veteran

Quote:
Exactly.

Which is why I think it's not wise to judge players based on snippets we see on Hard Knocks.

They definitely made Tank look bad with showing him nodding off in that meeting, but the key thing was when they showed Gunther and Herm talk about inserting Tank as the starting LDT (presumably when Boone got hurt), and Gunther said "man he's practicing hard". They inserted him in the lineup over last year's starter James Reed, which seems like something that probably had to be earned on the practice field.
Zouk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Zouk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:36 PM   #235
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd
Well, I put a foot firmly in the Herm bandwagon line. He came across as a sincere leader.

Indeed, I see no reason why Herm won't get it done. I know people tend to knock his game management, but his teams compete and play the game the way you should. You also can't discount the way he came across with relation to the players. At the same time firmly in command. I'm getting excited, Sept 9th & the destruction of the Texans can't come soon enough!!!
Scorpion1818 has disabled reputation
Old 08-08-2007, 09:37 PM   #236
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zouk
They inserted him in the lineup over last year's starter James Reed, which seems like something that probably had to be earned on the practice field.
Tank isn't a starter. Boone and Edwards have been the starters all camp long, but Boone got hurt so they took a long look at Tyler. Tonight Tank was with the third team and did not look good.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:38 PM   #237
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

That was the best show ever! EVER! I was riveted! I laughed! I cried! I learned to love! I recaptured my lost youth! My hair grew back! BEST! SHOW! EVER!

(Exhaling deeply.)

Okay, calm down, calm down.

BEST SHOW EVER!

No, be calm.

I really liked it. BEST SHOW EVER!

My questions and comments.

1. Which players put down Herm's carefully made sign? I was surprised that they did that.

2. I think Tank is the largest human being ever. His shoulder blades are like whale bones.

3. I was surprised that they named the dorm after Mark McMilian.

4. I felt bad that Jason Dunn ended up on the second floor. That wasn't right. And Jason Dunn is the second-largest human being in the world, I think.

5. Ty Law's got some muscles. So does Dwayne Bowe. Those guys aren't normal for their positions.

6. McBride seems like a pretty likeable guy, even if he's miniscule next to Tank.

7. I get a big grin every time I see that clip of Turley going caveman against the Jets. I still think that was one of the coolest things I've ever seen on a football field.

8. Tony G is a smooth operator. He had everything under control.

9. When Law called out to fine Brackenridge, I had to chuckle. Brackenridge's career earnings have to be about 1/10,000ths of Law's.

10. Krumrie is going to have to learn sign language soon, or get one of those little tubes that he holds to his throat and gives him a little robot voice.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:38 PM   #238
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
I heard they actually showed a scene with Carl.

FAX
hahah

I had a good laugh around the beginning when they showed Carl talking about "The number one goal is to win a championship and to bring the Lamar Hunt trophy back home where it belongs"

The manner in which he spoke it was just so...blase` and perfunctory.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:42 PM   #239
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I disagree. I think football fans will watch even if it's not their favorite team. I've watched it in the past. It's quality entertainment.
Plus, it will get a lot of play on Sirius NFL radio.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-08-2007, 09:44 PM   #240
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
Tank isn't a starter. Boone and Edwards have been the starters all camp long, but Boone got hurt so they took a long look at Tyler. Tonight Tank was with the third team and did not look good.
Alright, then I take it all back.

I think the Chiefs take only 7 DL to the game, so when Allen gets back in week 3, Tank better be past Reed on the depth chart or he'll be inactive.
Zouk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Zouk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.