Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-02-2020, 07:36 PM   #2
The Maintenance Guy

My happy place

Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 07:18 AM   #3
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
My happy place
My new happy place! Both shots taken the same day. The first one was taken in the morning on the very first day I moved in. I went and sat on the dock with my coffee and soaked it in. The second was taken that evening out the kitchen window while cleaning up after dinner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	morning at the lake.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	120657   Click image for larger version

Name:	Evening at the Lake.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	120658  
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 08:36 AM   #4
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike View Post
My new happy place! Both shots taken the same day. The first one was taken in the morning on the very first day I moved in. I went and sat on the dock with my coffee and soaked it in. The second was taken that evening out the kitchen window while cleaning up after dinner.
Very nice! I am only a little jealous.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-03-2020, 01:00 AM   #5
Live free or die hard

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2020, 03:37 AM   #6
Veteran

MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-04-2020, 05:08 PM   #7
Live free or die hard

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 06:37 AM   #8
Live free or die hard

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image_52838.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	120605  
Old 06-05-2020, 07:16 AM   #9
Live free or die hard

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 10:06 AM   #10
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Random picture that I took in a museum a few years ago. I thought it was fun.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2016-03-25 11.56.42 Small.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	292.3 KB
ID:	120660  
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2020, 09:23 AM   #11
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Random picture that I took in a museum a few years ago. I thought it was fun.
Oooh! What was behind the door?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2020, 10:31 AM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Oooh! What was behind the door?
That was where it got weird.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	86994888_2826229710749151_4535981464579211264_o Small.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	120664  
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2020, 03:14 PM   #13
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
That was where it got weird.
That's pretty cool. What museum were you at?
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-17-2020, 03:41 PM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
That's pretty cool. What museum were you at?
Confession: those were at different museums. The first one was the High Museum in Atlanta. The second one was the Broad Museum in Los Angeles.
Old 06-17-2020, 11:01 AM   #15
The Maintenance Guy

MIND=BLOWN