Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-06-2006, 12:33 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefsfaninNC
It does if you can do it without the use of your hands.

You mean you can't??

I thought most people could. I guess I'm special
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:22 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
You can write with your dick? I wouldn't insult that. I think it's impressive.
I suppose if I jammed a pencil into my peehole, I could probably write legible enough my swinging it too and fro....but If I tried to type, I'm sure it would look like a garbled mess, since the computer wouldn't know what to do if you hit 9 buttons on the keyboard at the same time.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2006, 12:58 AM   #4
Old timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
You can write with your dick? I wouldn't insult that. I think it's impressive.
Now I wish I hadn't repped you on an earlier post!
JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-07-2006, 01:15 AM   #5
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
Now I wish I hadn't repped you on an earlier post!
Did I miss any posts where you explained your avatar?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2006, 01:24 AM   #6
Old timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Did I miss any posts where you explained your avatar?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=138372
JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:18 PM   #7
MVP

Just read this thread and remember the lesson kids:

Never bring your f**king gf or bf over here. This place isn't for them.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:16 PM   #8
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
Just read this thread and remember the lesson kids:

Never bring your f**king gf or bf over here. This place isn't for them.
My friend has a proverb he lives by, "never wake up a dummy."
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:44 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Damn right I am.
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:49 PM   #10
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil
What Does the "Buddy List" do?
It creates for a plethora of instant buddy's; you can put everyone who posts on the Planet in it and think to yourself: "Just look how popular I am".
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:50 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg63
It creates for a plethora of instant buddy's; you can put everyone who posts on the Planet and think to yourself: "Just look how popular I am".
It hasn't worked for you though, has it?
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:51 PM   #12
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
It hasn't worked for you though, has it?
Alas, I have no buddys.
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:31 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

So who will be watching the Derby today??

And although I think the race is cool, do we really need 6 hours of prerace on ESPN when all they are doing is interviewing celebs?
Old 05-06-2006, 02:13 PM   #14
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPchief
So who will be watching the Derby today??

And although I think the race is cool, do we really need 6 hours of prerace on ESPN when all they are doing is interviewing celebs?

take a guess....
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:24 PM   #15
MVP

Personally I clean by osmosis.

Eventually I'm dragging out as much dirt as I'm dragging in.