Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:32 PM   #23881
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11 View Post
The fact is, there hasn't been one legit study on hydroxy yet. Giving it to people who are hospitalized is way too late, as mentioned by the French.
Point me to proof of efficacy when used in early stages of infection.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:33 PM   #23882
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
NIH guidelines released yesterday state there are no prophylactic or early treatments recommended for patients and that hydroxychloroquine shouldn't be given outside of a clinical trial. He's speaking in direct contradiction to expert medical advice.
I did read that this morning.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:44 PM   #23883

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm sure she does.

She didn't do a great job of portraying that. She basically went full on "i want them back to work and all things back to normal but want no responsibility if it goes bad".

People just want transparency. It's a ****ing hard subject. But at some point, you're gonna have to make some hard decisions.
She also was for the city being a "control group" to see how it works when people don't social distance. I'm sure the residents would be excited about that.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 05:46 PM   #23884
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
We’re under most 2k days at this point
Welp, up to 2,219 already today
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:48 PM   #23885
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Welp, up to 2,219 already today
It went down 700 compared to yesterday so not sure what you are trying to say.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:50 PM   #23886
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by limested View Post
It went down 700 compared to yesterday so not sure what you are trying to say.
Sir, I'm stating the news.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:58 PM   #23887
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Yet KC's murder rate is 30 percent higher than Chicago per capita.
Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure Kansas City will never recover from the upcoming depression. There's going to be a huge increase in crime and all of the two decades of work in redeveloping downtown will disappear in a snap.

I'm not a home owner so it's not my problem.

Anyway, in C-19 news, meat shortages are on the horizon.

EDIT: Morbidly funny enough, since February more people have been murdered in KCMO than there have been people dying of C-19. Source

Spoiler!

Source

Last edited by Discuss Thrower; 04-22-2020 at 06:35 PM..
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 06:00 PM   #23888
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure Kansas City will never recover from the upcoming depression. There's going to be a huge increase in crime and all of the two decades of work in redeveloping downtown will disappear in a snap.

I'm not a home owner so it's not my problem.

Anyway, in C-19 news, meat shortages are on the horizon.

Spoiler!

Source
You are the single most depressing person I've ever encountered.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 06:02 PM   #23889
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
You are the single most depressing person I've ever encountered.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 06:15 PM   #23890
Supporter

New cases spiked a bit today again mostly in the northeast from NY and CT.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 06:20 PM   #23891
Supporter

petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 06:21 PM   #23892
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
and these dumbshits are not six feet apart.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 06:29 PM   #23893
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
JFC, this is pete-in-the-2nd-quarter-of-a-playoff-game bad.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 06:29 PM   #23894
He's Mahomie!

Here in Jax, with a population of 1.5 M, we have a total of 800 cases. And 100000 out of work. Insane.

#Getbacktowork
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 06:30 PM   #23895
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
JFC, this is pete-in-the-2nd-quarter-of-a-playoff-game bad.
I take it you haven't noticed all the layoffs that were happening before this shitshow?