Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2019, 03:24 PM  
In Search of a Life

2019 Free agency Thread

We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:37 AM   #2326
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If you guys are believing anything these GM's are saying right now, that's kind of on you. It's lying season.

I can't imagine they'd be in on Bell.

No way the Chiefs want Bell.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 09:38 AM   #2327
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Yo,

I'm not excited about Bell taking up cap space, but not going to lie. Him running the ball and catching out of back field does give me a stiffy.

It looks like he might be coming.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:40 AM   #2328
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Yo,

I'm not excited about Bell taking up cap space, but not going to lie. Him running the ball and catching out of back field does give me a stiffy.

It looks like he might be coming.
I've somewhat had the same feelings. Him catching it in Andy's screen game is interesting.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:40 AM   #2329
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj562006 View Post
Sources are saying that Bell to KC is nearly a done deal. Will be announced sometime between the 11th-13th. Chris Jones was a major persuader in getting him to come to KC.
Lol what sources?
ChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-07-2019, 09:40 AM   #2330

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
No way the Chiefs want Bell.
Or they could see him as the missing piece. If your defense is in rebuild mode, what better than a elite run game?
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:40 AM   #2331
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post

Couple of interesting Chiefs names. Kpass and Sorenson.
Henne too? Damn they really are trying to clear cap space.

I think this says what we all think...we are going to cut these players.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:41 AM   #2332

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard View Post
Lol what sources?

I don't know about those sources but here is Bell talking about going Crazy in KC
Old 03-07-2019, 09:41 AM   #2333
In Search of a Life

I don't think that's anything new with the amount of guys mentioned there. I'd guess damn near every player is discussed at some point.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:42 AM   #2334
Colorado Chief Fan

Bell is a huge weapon! Im not for putting that kind of money into a RB BUT if the Chiefs think it will work then they have a plan.
I am skeptical that there is any truth to this but if it happens, let the men in charge handle it.
It would be a very potent offense, hard to believe it could be better than last year. We should find out soon enough.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 09:43 AM   #2335
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Somebody enlighten me...

The 610 goons keep telling me that adding Bell would make this the greatest offense ever.

Am I wrong in thinking that this is not only ridiculous, but that he might end up being very mediocre in this offense? I have this image of him attempting his little freeze routine, waiting for a hole that never opens, and getting blown up in the backfield.
this exactly.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:45 AM   #2336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
this exactly.
Except, that is not true at all.

His Freeze Routine would work AMAZING in our offense.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:47 AM   #2337
Going home eventually

Bell? What the hell do we a cap killing RB for? Veach and Reid have one job to do. Fix the ****ing defense, in particular, the joke of a run defense. The staff is a good start but Bell would be an act of stupidity. He doesn't play defense.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:48 AM   #2338
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
this exactly.
lol yea Bell’s running style turns him into a mediocre back in this offense, am I right?

Look, I get not wanting to spend the money on a RB and I totally agree, but to pretend he’d be anything short of great in Andy’s offense with all of the weapons we have and Pat is silly.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:49 AM   #2339
In Search of a Life

I don't think Bell's running style would fit as well in our offense as it did Pittsburgh's but I think his pass catching would be better here.

There's just no way i'm paying him what he's gonna want or likely to get. He'll want what Gurley got. **** that noise.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:50 AM   #2340
The man you could post like.

Most smoke I've seen about the Chiefs is Bell, slot WRs, and Landon Collins. A bit odd, IMO.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.