Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 04:35 PM   #2326
In Search of a Life

Correct me if I am wrong, but when Tiger Woods brought interest (money) to the PGA, I don't recall these type of actions/conversations taking place?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-02-2024, 05:16 PM   #2327
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Correct me if I am wrong, but when Tiger Woods brought interest (money) to the PGA, I don't recall these type of actions/conversations taking place?
Fuzzy Zoeller got in trouble for a remark about Tiger Woods wanting fried chicken and collard greens served at The Masters. But that kerfuffle quickly passed.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 05:56 PM   #2328
Supporter

Regardless of what actually led to Carter's foul on Clark, I think even the most entrenched Clark truthers would admit she's no sweetheart.

She's definitely a shit starter and a shit talker but, from what I've gathered, she's masterful at it. She pushes the right buttons throughout the contest until she gets the ultimate reaction.

This is a major component of both her game and the resentment towards her. Nobody liked that kid in school, the manipulative teacher's pet who never seemed to get caught doing wrong but always managed to provoke others to the point of getting in trouble.

Granted, this isn't anything new - getting into your opponent's head to take them out of their game and make them do something uncharacteristic to their own detriment.

However, for Clark, this is compounded by all the hype, the unprecedented endorsement deals, royal treatment and a large segment of the media saying she's the savior (or the golden goose as somebidy labeled her earlier in the thread) of the WNBA and all the veteran players need to 'let her cook'.

Now, could Carter and/or other players simply be hating her because she's white and straight? Possibly but I'd say that notion is laughably absurd.

I think if any player holds resentment toward Clark it's for reasons I stated earlier. That's why demanding that the WNBA and it's veteran players wilt so that Clark can thrive is asking for an even bigger bullseye on her back.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 06-02-2024, 06:50 PM   #2329
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
Regardless of what actually led to Carter's foul on Clark, I think even the most entrenched Clark truthers would admit she's no sweetheart.

She's definitely a shit starter and a shit talker but, from what I've gathered, she's masterful at it. She pushes the right buttons throughout the contest until she gets the ultimate reaction.

This is a major component of both her game and the resentment towards her. Nobody liked that kid in school, the manipulative teacher's pet who never seemed to get caught doing wrong but always managed to provoke others to the point of getting in trouble.

Granted, this isn't anything new - getting into your opponent's head to take them out of their game and make them do something uncharacteristic to their own detriment.

However, for Clark, this is compounded by all the hype, the unprecedented endorsement deals, royal treatment and a large segment of the media saying she's the savior (or the golden goose as somebidy labeled her earlier in the thread) of the WNBA and all the veteran players need to 'let her cook'.

Now, could Carter and/or other players simply be hating her because she's white and straight? Possibly but I'd say that notion is laughably absurd.

I think if any player holds resentment toward Clark it's for reasons I stated earlier. That's why demanding that the WNBA and it's veteran players wilt so that Clark can thrive is asking for an even bigger bullseye on her back.
They don't hate her simply because she is white and straight or they would hate every straight white woman in the league. They hate her because she is billed as the savior of the league coming with all the hype and is white.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 08:02 PM   #2330
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
They don't hate her simply because she is white and straight or they would hate every straight white woman in the league. They hate her because she is billed as the savior of the league coming with all the hype and is white.
That and making millions. WNBA has a large % of their league who think they should be entitled and making the same type of money the nba players make. The corporations should pony up more.

Clark understands she is a ball player but also entertainer.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-02-2024, 11:35 PM   #2331
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:

BRILLIANT POST AND TOTALLY AGREE!!

But sadly if you have any other view about Clark other than "she's a God and everyone should bow to her", the morons will start crying and throw their dummies out their prams.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-02-2024, 11:38 PM   #2332
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
BRILLIANT POST AND TOTALLY AGREE!!

But sadly if you have any other view about Clark other than "she's a God and everyone should bow to her", the morons will start crying and throw their dummies out their prams.
This is a Caitlin Clark appreciation thread you doofus.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 11:45 PM   #2333
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

ANYWAY UPDATE ON CLARK!!..

Indiana had a tough back to back game against New York tonight and it was Clark's worst performance of the season. She was 1/10 from the field and 1/7 from three as they were blown out by 36 points to move to 2-10. There was no drama in this game. She didn't get roughed up. And both Mitchell and Smith both got 21 and 17 respectfully to help Clark but Caitlin just laid a massive egg. I'll give her some grace because they did have a tough war yesterday against Angel Reese and Co and New York are a top team. But the slump from three continues to be an issue.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-02-2024, 11:48 PM   #2334
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
This is a Caitlin Clark appreciation thread you doofus.
No you dumb prick it's a "Clark is awesome" thread highlighting a bucket. Nothing about "appreciation" you Clark groupie hoe
Old 06-03-2024, 06:05 AM   #2335
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
ANYWAY UPDATE ON CLARK!!..

Indiana had a tough back to back game against New York tonight and it was Clark's worst performance of the season. She was 1/10 from the field and 1/7 from three as they were blown out by 36 points to move to 2-10. There was no drama in this game. She didn't get roughed up. And both Mitchell and Smith both got 21 and 17 respectfully to help Clark but Caitlin just laid a massive egg. I'll give her some grace because they did have a tough war yesterday against Angel Reese and Co and New York are a top team. But the slump from three continues to be an issue.
She had a stinker for sure. Hopefully not too many or the WNBA will revert back to obscurity.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2024, 06:08 AM   #2336
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Except the entire wnba media has treated it with resentment and some have specifically said it’s because she’s white and straight. Check out the discord from the pre-clark wnba fans. They resent it. I’m rarely one to call the race card on either side but it is blatantly being used here. And if the media is saying it there’s a good chance the players believe it too. It’s not the reason she’s famous or resented, but she is famous and they resent that it’s happening to someone who is white and straight. Angel Reese is also a shit talker and makes way more than the average wnba player, but you don’t see the same level of resentment from the media or the players. Ironically, it mostly comes from Caitlin clark supporters.

And nobody is saying players should let her cook. The question is why the wnba allows it to happen. They’ve been swallowing their whistle as she gets lots of hard fouls. This hard foul wouldn’t even be a controversy except that even after official review, the refs stupidly still decided to call this a common foul even though it’s enough to get most nba players ejected. If they want to play her tough and shut her down like ny did, great. But in most games it’s blatantly obvious she is not getting nearly the number of free throws for as much as she gets pushed around
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 06:14 AM   #2337
The man you could post like.

Would be hilarious if they all ****ed around too much and Clark left to take that Big 3 offer down the road. Instantly plunges the league back into complete irrelevance.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 06:24 AM   #2338
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
She had a stinker for sure. Hopefully not too many or the WNBA will revert back to obscurity.
She looked like a burnt out rookie against a really good team on a back to back. That’s part excuses but part reality that she has a huge learning curve. But there’s plenty to the excuse. 11 games in 20 days, every off day traveling until this week, 8 games against a .500+ team. I don’t know what’s typical for a wnba schedule but it seems they’re milking her for early exposure.

It’s crazy to think that between a few weeks of preseason and that schedule this is probably the first week they can legit practice.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2024, 06:25 AM   #2339
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Would be hilarious if they all ****ed around too much and Clark left to take that Big 3 offer down the road. Instantly plunges the league back into complete irrelevance.
I kinda wish she would just to prove a point. Of course it would never happen.
Old 06-03-2024, 06:40 AM   #2340
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Nah those days are over. Angel Reese, Cam Brink, Aja Wilson etc are all there and Paige and Juju will be joining soon. The league will get bigger with or without Clark.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote