Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2022, 12:54 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-14-2023, 01:18 PM   #2296
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
You've got a kid so you've prolly already got Disney+. You can add on hulu and espn+ for like 7 bucks a month I think.

I use hulu to watch King of the Hill and Futurama and my wife watches some shows on there too so it's worth it. I'm sure you know all this shit, but I used espn+ a ton during college football and basketball season for non-KU stuff too.
I've been meaning to get it, but I always forget up until then next time they play and then I'll bitch about it. I actually think I can get all 3 thru Verizon for like 10 bucks. I was using my sister in law's ex boyfriend's espn+ but it got signed out and lost forever.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2023, 01:20 PM   #2297
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I've been meaning to get it, but I always forget up until then next time they play and then I'll bitch about it. I actually think I can get all 3 thru Verizon for like 10 bucks. I was using my sister in law's ex boyfriend's espn+ but it got signed out and lost forever.
Yeah that's a good deal. I'll never be able to shed Disney+ at this point, so they've got me hooked for the whole deal.

Nice when there's some turd Big10 or ACC game on both the regular ones and I can find a Big12 game instead.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2023, 01:20 PM   #2298
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Rooting for Kentucky in this Tennessee game. Really don't want them to crater our schedule strength.
Dude, gross.

You never actively root for them... c'mon now
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 01:21 PM   #2299
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
You've got a kid so you've prolly already got Disney+. You can add on hulu and espn+ for like 7 bucks a month I think.

I use hulu to watch King of the Hill and Futurama and my wife watches some shows on there too so it's worth it. I'm sure you know all this shit, but I used espn+ a ton during college football and basketball season for non-KU stuff too.
The problem with ESPN+ for me is that, unlike Disney+, they don't even legally sell it in Canada. There are always other ways to get these games, but it's more of a pain.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-14-2023, 01:22 PM   #2300
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
The problem with ESPN+ for me is that, unlike Disney+, they don't even legally sell it in Canada. There are always other ways to get these games, but it's more of a pain.
Are you guys allowed to do anything up there in the frozen tundra?
Old 01-14-2023, 01:27 PM   #2301
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Are you guys allowed to do anything up there in the frozen tundra?
Only what our southern overlords permit it seems.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-14-2023, 01:31 PM   #2302
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Only what our southern overlords permit it seems.
You've got all the hockey you could ever want to watch I'm sure though
Old 01-14-2023, 01:34 PM   #2303
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
You've got all the hockey you could ever want to watch I'm sure though
Imagine a place where every bar/restaurant is showing hockey every night when football/basketball/baseball is on. That's Canada.
Old 01-14-2023, 01:49 PM   #2304
In my youth i pray to keep

Alright I caved in and bought the damn thing. Our corporate overlords win again
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2023, 01:57 PM   #2305
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Alright I caved in and bought the damn thing. Our corporate overlords win again
LOL

Yes they do.
Old 01-14-2023, 02:27 PM   #2306
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Imagine a place where every bar/restaurant is showing hockey every night when football/basketball/baseball is on. That's Canada.
This place you speak of. It sounds horrible.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 03:13 PM   #2307
Ultrabanned

I keep waiting for KJ to regress, but he keeps beating expectations.

What a good job for that kid.
Old 01-14-2023, 03:14 PM   #2308
Ultrabanned

I'm sure Rusty is in the house for this one. Hope he enjoys getting Dick'd!

12-0 run there, nice
Old 01-14-2023, 03:14 PM   #2309
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I’ve never seen a player make as many alley oop layups as KJ Adams
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2023, 03:15 PM   #2310
MVP

Adams' improvement has been majorly impressive.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.