Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2023, 02:01 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:28 PM   #2281
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
You didn’t see a play that gave TCU the lead isn’t the last 2 minutes of the game, did you?
No. I had the game on youtubeTV on my PC and i was bouncing between the game, CP and the Bengals board.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:30 PM   #2282
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
What a win.
A tough one to win.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:31 PM   #2283
WhatUneed2Hear

Leading the Charmed life :P
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:31 PM   #2284
Ultrabanned

I'm just happy Hunter is ok after that violent thug took an elbow swing at him! He was so mad he's not on the team anymore he set out to hurt our guy!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:32 PM   #2285
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Nice to see us win with a meh game from McCullar.
He's obviously the engine that drives that team. His draft stock is just going up. How do you see him in the pros?
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:32 PM   #2286
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Must be from spending so much time here.

Actually, i just call bullshit wherever i see it. Even if it's a team i root for.
I don't care for flopping, even when it's a KU player. And I have said just as much in a game this year when Hunter flopped.
That play in this game was not a flop. Udeh did swing his arm back (unnecessarily) and the flagrant was the correct call.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 03:33 PM   #2287
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
He's obviously the engine that drives that team. His draft stock is just going up. How do you see him in the pros?
I didn’t see him as a pro until his 3 ball came around this year.

Now, I’m confident he can be a prototypical 3 and D guy.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:34 PM   #2288
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I'm just happy Hunter is ok after that violent thug took an elbow swing at him! He was so mad he's not on the team anymore he set out to hurt our guy!
Hunter is a hero.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:35 PM   #2289
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Hunter is a hero.
Tough as nails!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:44 PM   #2290
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
They should make flopping an ejectionable offense.
I think people come off as old men shouting at clouds when talking about things like integrity in sports, but I've always hate the flopping shit, too.... I caught a few minutes of UNC/Clemson and swear I saw about 20 head jerks and a couple flops in a matter of a few minutes.

Obviously, the head jerk thing has been the cool thing to do for several years, but I thought one guy for Clemson was going to have whiplash the number of times he did it in a span of a few dribbles. Do kids really not understand how few calls that draws these days because these clowns do it all the ****ing time?

And that's a tangent from the real problem of kids falling down at the slightest threat of being touched and getting calls for their terrible acting skills.

The Dickinson thing can go around in circles forever... if he doesn't fall down, maybe he doesn't get a call at all, which is wrong. Fall down and draw a flagrant and we can talk all day about whether that's extreme. People are really quick to say something wasn't intentional sometimes, but damn I've seen some great "oh excuse me" intentional shit before (not saying it was in this case).

I don't think that's near the worst of it though as at least he did get hit across the face.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 03:53 PM   #2291
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I think people come off as old men shouting at clouds when talking about things like integrity in sports, but I've always hate the flopping shit, too.... I caught a few minutes of UNC/Clemson and swear I saw about 20 head jerks and a couple flops in a matter of a few minutes.

Obviously, the head jerk thing has been the cool thing to do for several years, but I thought one guy for Clemson was going to have whiplash the number of times he did it in a span of a few dribbles. Do kids really not understand how few calls that draws these days because these clowns do it all the ****ing time?

And that's a tangent from the real problem of kids falling down at the slightest threat of being touched and getting calls for their terrible acting skills.

The Dickinson thing can go around in circles forever... if he doesn't fall down, maybe he doesn't get a call at all, which is wrong. Fall down and draw a flagrant and we can talk all day about whether that's extreme. People are really quick to say something wasn't intentional sometimes, but damn I've seen some great "oh excuse me" intentional shit before (not saying it was in this case).

I don't think that's near the worst of it though as at least he did get hit across the face.
The head jerk will be a big thing now because of the flopping rule. If someone actually makes contact it's going to be nearly impossible to determine the force, so you're going to see very little to zero Ts called for that, even when it's a grazing blow.

I'll be the first to admit, i haven't liked Dickinson since the first time i saw his stupid face. That might have something to do with my thoughts on the matter...
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 03:54 PM   #2292

Coming into today Tennyson had 3 double digit scoring games this year, with a season high of 13.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 04:03 PM   #2293
Perpetual Mediocrity

A hero. And a survivor.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 04:08 PM   #2294
Supporter

Quote:

A hero. And a survivor.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-06-2024, 04:10 PM   #2295

If LPD investigates, I’ll be glad to cooperate as a witness. I watched it on TV, but I know what I saw.

The anger in Udeh’s eyes was frightening.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote