Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:09 AM   #2266
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i bet my GF is hotter than yours though - do you even have a GF?
I have what is called a "wife". A lot of guys here will know what that means. Maybe one day, if you're lucky, you will too.

Since you brought it up...story time!!

Back in the day when i was dating her, my future wife came over and i was upstairs. My Uncle came up with an incredulous look on his face and said "a girl named ****** is here, is she your girlfriend?". Yep.

"Holey shit, that girl is a ****ing FOX!!(80s lingo)"

So to answer your statement, if we're talking age to age, i doubt it.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:17 AM   #2267
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
I have what is called a "wife". A lot of guys here will know what that means. Maybe one day, if you're lucky, you will too.

Since you brought it up...story time!!

Back in the day when i was dating her, my future wife came over and i was upstairs. My Uncle came up with an incredulous look on his face and said "a girl named ****** is here, is she your girlfriend?". Yep.

"Holey shit, that girl is a ****ing FOX!!(80s lingo)"

So to answer your statement, if we're talking age to age, i doubt it.
Then you must have never seen Billay all dolled up, cuz that what you’re competing with here….
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 11:20 AM   #2268
I'll be back.

Quote:
Oof. So you probably haven't had sex in years.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:23 AM   #2269
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Pathetic
At least they have shifted the blame for all “missed” calls to Philly instead of KC being the only one that gets “hooked up”.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 12-01-2023, 11:24 AM   #2270
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Then you must have never seen Billay all dolled up, cuz that what you’re competing with here….
I have seen what i believe to be a Billay, hauling some kettle bells down a hill, so yes, very drool-worthy.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:25 AM   #2271
Veteran

Quote:
Oof. So you probably haven't had sex in years.
Yeah. It's been a whopping 11 or 12 hours since the last time.

I don't have specific days that i'm only able to nut.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:28 AM   #2272
I'll be back.

I'm sure you enjoyed your shower. Do you keep a picture of Joe in there? Perhaps in the dress?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:29 AM   #2273
Veteran

Quote:
I'm sure you enjoyed your shower. Do you keep a picture of Joe in there? Perhaps in the dress?
The dress doesn't really do it for me. It's the floral print suit.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:35 AM   #2274
Starter

This didn't age well.

That being said, I didn't think the Jags, Ravens, Fins and Chiefs would all be 8-3 at this point in the season. Going to be a great final month ...
GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:49 AM   #2275
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Pathetic
My favorite response......

Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:50 AM   #2276
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Can we just cut to the chase and get to who has the bigger dick between you two and get this over with please?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:52 AM   #2277
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Can we just cut to the chase and get to who has the bigger dick between you two and get this over with please?
3 rings > 0 rings

we all have bigger dicks than r****ed34
Old 12-01-2023, 01:31 PM   #2278
Consuming CP souls

They're the Rivers Chargers at this point
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2023, 01:35 PM   #2279
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Who's bringing the stick of deodorant?
Old 12-01-2023, 01:39 PM   #2280
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Who's bringing the stick of deodorant?
No need for something as big as a stick of deodorant, I'm sure you'll be fine with a jellybean
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote