Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:31 AM   #22771
Cheat Death

Hasn't been a real goodyear for a lot of folks.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 11:31 AM   #22772
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Please...spare me...

I think I'm going to rotate out of this now.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:36 AM   #22773
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Hasn't been a real goodyear for a lot of folks.
Especially the ones that tried to cut their own hair, they're all bald now.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:38 AM   #22774
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post

Yes you’ve seem to have gone flat.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:40 AM   #22775
Reset

Quote:
I sure am glad I don’t have to worry about that
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:42 AM   #22776
Banned

Quote:
Q-tips on the baseboards?

I'm guessing she's probably who you'd want to contact for meth. Keep an eye on your valuables.
Bitch asked me if she could jump in my hottub the other day. I said sure. She got boobs.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:45 AM   #22777
TACO SALAD

Quote:
It was driving me crazy yesterday and I finally tried shaving the sides and back of my head. It's.. not great. Kind of looks like Im working on a Tiger King mullet with the top long. Well, sans color highlights.

It's hat season around here. No idea what I'm going to do when the office reopens
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:48 AM   #22778
Cheat Death

Quote:
They dunlop'd it all off
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 12:27 PM   #22779
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
It’s been like that here since about the 3rd week in March. Supermarkets aren’t that bad if you calibrate the right time to go. There’s a nobody’s allowed out rule by 8pm here but my shop rite about a mile away is open until 10pm. I’ll go for some stuff (milk eggs and bread) and there’s nobody in there. During the day? **** it! That place is a madhouse
ShopRite closest to me is open 6 am to midnight. Really helps with avoiding people.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-19-2020, 12:33 PM   #22780
Life is changing..

Missouri numbers from the DHSS website yesterday

Cases in Missouri: 5,517

Total Deaths: 175

Patients tested in Missouri (by all labs): approximately 53,525 (not yet updated for 4/18/20) [They never updated testing numbers for yesterday]

Missouri numbers today

Cases in Missouri: 5,667

Total Deaths: 176

Patients tested in Missouri (by all labs): approximately 53,525 (not yet updated for 4/18/20)
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 12:38 PM   #22781
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
ShopRite closest to me is open 6 am to midnight. Really helps with avoiding people.
I have two shop rites by me. The closest one closes at 10 and the absolute crazy busy one 3 miles away closes at midnight. But they were fully stocked. Can’t say the same for stop n shop. The entire produce section was empty at stop n shop
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 12:39 PM   #22782
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post

Your banter is tiring.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-19-2020, 12:40 PM   #22783
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
It was driving me crazy yesterday and I finally tried shaving the sides and back of my head. It's.. not great. Kind of looks like Im working on a Tiger King mullet with the top long. Well, sans color highlights.

It's hat season around here. No idea what I'm going to do when the office reopens
As someone who has cut their own hair for over 20 years listen.

You take clippers with an 8 guard and start and the crown of your head. Do the whole thing down. Then 7 guard and little further back, do the whole thing. You keep going down until you get to a 2 guard for just the back of your neck.

You won't get any lines in your hair and it will look nice. Hope this helps.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-19-2020, 12:43 PM   #22784
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Missouri numbers from the DHSS website yesterday

Cases in Missouri: 5,517

Total Deaths: 175

Patients tested in Missouri (by all labs): approximately 53,525 (not yet updated for 4/18/20) [They never updated testing numbers for yesterday]

Missouri numbers today

Cases in Missouri: 5,667

Total Deaths: 176

Patients tested in Missouri (by all labs): approximately 53,525 (not yet updated for 4/18/20)
The total numbers of deaths are like 20 off from worldomoters, covidly, and JH
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 12:45 PM   #22785
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Hour and fifteen minutes wait to enter the dispensary the other day. 2 at a time.
Yeah I mean there was a fair amount of people in there, but everyone was keeping their distance. No entrance/exit Nazi to be seen either. I just ran in to grab some lawn fertilizer. We are going to get rain for a few days next week, so I figured I would get it down now. I know I will be cussing myself when I'm mowing it twice a week in the near future.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.