Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:30 PM   #22681
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Is the fact they want you to wear a mask the answer.
You will have to ask others.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:33 PM   #22682
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Yea, I'm starting to get dirtly looks for not wearing a mask. It's starting to piss me off.
Most of the people I see at the store or out in public aren’t wearing one. Most of the people I see wearing are the millienial/gen-z hipsters and older people. I have yet to wear one and don’t plan on doing it in the future.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:33 PM   #22683
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Yeah, I have the boots covered but afraid my wife either goodwill' ed or trashed my Stetson long ago.

I saw on the news a family rode up to McDonald's on horseback in full western wear with bandana masks.
Nice, I have never done that, yet.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:34 PM   #22684
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Won’t catch me wearing a mask and if one person says something about me bringing my kids into a store with me I’m going to run my mouth.
You are one tough SoB. 🙄
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 06:35 PM   #22685
Cheat Death

Was at the liquor store last week with my mask on and ol girl asked me to take it off to check my id. No joke. Gone with a neutral color bandana to not put myself at more risk than the virus.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 06:35 PM   #22686
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Most of the people I see at the store or out in public aren’t wearing one. Most of the people I see wearing are the millienial/gen-z hipsters and older people. I have yet to wear one and don’t plan on doing it in the future.
We haven’t had the mask order here in Ontario, see the odd older ladies wearing masks mostly.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:40 PM   #22687
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Mr KC ChiefsFan88 may be a bit raw in his approach

But while all of us who are quoting statistics to support whatever stand we have, he sort of hits a home run

After this silly shit is over, maybe more folks will wake up to the fact if you are fat, out of shape, do dick all to have some fitness, you could die before decent people who care about health

Dont be fat, lazy. smoke, drink all manner of shit, do pot.

Or do it but be aware you will die first
That's being a little ignorant. Pretty sure people are already know being overweight isn't good for their health. Obesity is a disease just like addiction is.

Obesity Is Now Considered a Disease

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/o...red-a-disease/
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:44 PM   #22688
Banned

Broadway star Nick Cordero will have his leg amputated amid coronavirus battle

Cordero tested positive for COVID-19 after two false-negative results.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...212954036.html
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:44 PM   #22689
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
We haven’t had the mask order here in Ontario, see the odd older ladies wearing masks mostly.
Yeah I bet only 20% of the people had them on when I was at the grocery store yesterday and no one had one on when I was at Ace Hardware today. I will say this though, people were keeping their distance from each other.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:48 PM   #22690
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Yeah I bet only 20% of the people had them on when I was at the grocery store yesterday and no one had one on when I was at Ace Hardware today. I will say this though, people were keeping their distance from each other.
It's mandatory to have a mask on in PA when you go inside businesses now.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:48 PM   #22691
Life is changing..

So how were the overall numbers compared to yesterday?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:48 PM   #22692
Banned

Speaking of obesity, Lizzo is on Global Citizen now. Hurry.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:51 PM   #22693
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
So how were the overall numbers compared to yesterday?
29,057 new cases. 1,867 new deaths. Compared to 32,165 and 2,528 yesterday.

A "good" day.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:53 PM   #22694
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
That's being a little ignorant. Pretty sure people are already know being overweight isn't good for their health. Obesity is a disease just like addiction is.

Obesity Is Now Considered a Disease

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/o...red-a-disease/
I will be sure to tell my obese spina bifida patient to do more cardio and to stop skipping leg days and while he is at to get off social assistance and apply for those roofing jobs i saw posted.

Overly dramatic I know but I’m bored.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:54 PM   #22695
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by limested View Post
You are one tough SoB. ��
Thanks. It’s not really anyone’s business as to why people don’t wear a mask or why someone brings their kids into a store.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.